IVIG providers?

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 1:12 am

Hi,

I’m looking for a new IVIG company for my home infusions. Can those of you who infuse at home please let me know who you use? I’ve done several searches and haven’t come up with too many and I know there was a comprehensive list posted here before.

thanks!!

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 12:28 pm

Kat:

I use Coram Healthcare (recommended by Dr. Chin’s office). They are pretty good, but seem to have a lot of turnover, at least in the office I deal with. As long as we stick to the same schedule, we are fine, but the couple times when we’ve deviated slightly, they had to be reminded and do some last minute shuffling.

Good luck.

Brian Sullivan
      Burlington, VT

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 5:02 pm

thanks brian,

I’m actually hoping to avoid Coram for the very reason you mentioned. I think Jerimy posted a list for me on the old forums, maybe someone still has that? Jerimy…?

thanks!

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 7:52 pm

Hello Kat,
      I never had infusions done at home, but there is a way to retrieve posts from old forum, I’ll see if I can find anything. What makes it difficult though is that you have to know what to put in, what title was. I’m just curious, since you are in China, can you receive IVIG packages from US or anywhere?

• Anonymous
      August 17, 2006 at 10:06 am

Hello Kat,
      I was able to pull up home infusion threads from old forum, but they were only talking about how it was done, not gave their provider.

Maybe this will help, I’m not giving you links, so maybe I am allowed to post just names. I found a directory in a google search, you can find these places same way.
      LifeCare Solutions, Inc.
      Cresent Healthcare, Inc.
      Capitol Home Infusion, Inc. (and that is tol not tal)
      Critical Care Systems, Inc.

These are all in USA, don’t know if they’ll ship to China.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 11:20 am

Thanks guys! I went with IGG America and they were terrific.

It’s really a shame we can’t post links anymore. Seems to me it removes a lot of value from this board. What happened?

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 1:01 pm

I agree Kat this no links policy is stupid. Coram is who I use for homecare. Glad to hear that you found a good homecare provider.

Jerimy