it is back again

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2009 at 1:49 pm

I thought I was catching the crud everyone else had, but then the overwhelming exhaustion and unbelievable feeling just BAD. Tried to be a good kid and took lots of B complex,slept for a day. Then the numb lip, cheek immediately followed the severe burning facial pain. The next day I thought I would go to work while I waited for my wonderful neurologist to call in the steroids and antivirals that work for me, but NOOOO then the horrible vertigo hit. GAHHHHH

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Hello,

I’m truly sorry you’re suffering. Hopefully you’ve started medication that can help alleviate some of your symptoms.

Hang in there!!

Tina

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 8:29 am

So sorry to hear you are feeling bad. I get that facial numbness in my lip and cheek area and the vertigo stuff too! Right now I am doing okay with that. Mine comes and goes but have to take steroids to get the inflamation down when it happens. Feel better soon! Hugs
      Linda

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 9:38 am

Hope you are feeling better today and got your medication.
      Hopefully the vertigo eases up for you soon.
      Take care
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2009 at 6:48 am

Man Sounds Like The Ughs Are Going Around. I’m Still Fighting The Crap An Dizzy Bad Slept For Two Days Alot. Now Am Little Better But Heart Feels Like It Fluters An Get Tired Real Easy Again.i’m Not Sure What To Do But This Gbs Stuff Is Getting Old After 4yrs.i’m Praying You Get To Feeling Better .an Hope Your Vertigo Stops Cause This Is Worse. Sick Of Being Sick Well Going To Go Rest Breaking Out In Sweats So I Know Im Tired Bye All.

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2009 at 12:19 am

Is vetigo and GBS related that you know of? I’m recovering from GBS for the 3rd time. 1983, 1988, and Sept 2008. Just last week I had vertigo while I was shopping. I was wondering if it’s connected. Anyone know?

• Anonymous
      June 8, 2009 at 10:34 pm

[FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”3″][/SIZE][/FONT] i am an old miller fisher gbs’er from 2001 ,,i wrote my story to help others , but could not print it here so it is on a site called [url]www.aboutgbs.com[/url] known as survivor48 story #2 on left hand side a little way down . it’s long but people have told me it’s interesting!:) i hope all of you are feeling as well as possible and anyone wants to get ahold of me you sure can! i maybe able to download it here,,i’ll try

• Anonymous
      June 8, 2009 at 10:41 pm

nope sorry