Insurance Approved Sct

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2011 at 8:54 pm

I just heard today that my insurance will cover the stem cell transplant! Now, I am just letting it sink in. Paula called me back to let me know this and I just burst into tears. I will call her back Tuesday for more specifics as to when, etc. Stay tuned…
      Wendy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2011 at 9:22 pm

What a wonderful Christmas present! I’m very happy for you!!!

• December 22, 2011 at 9:55 pm

great news Wendy ๐Ÿ™‚ you had good luck with the sct—got accepted on your first visit and got pretty quick insurance approval—must have been “meant to be ” ๐Ÿ™‚ Merry Christmas!!!!

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2011 at 11:54 pm

Congratulations!! Just in time for Christmas. Who says all insurance companies are “Grinches” [maybe some, but not all] ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Just talked to Paula today and appt set up to start the process March 19th, I’ll get there the 18th. The Chicago River will still be bright green!
      Checking out hotel/apt info if anyone has recommendations, please tell. I asked for the free housing but that sounds like it may or may not work so easily and I just can’t see waiting on them till the last minute to make arrangements or perhaps their schedule can’t fit mine…
      Wendy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      December 28, 2011 at 9:06 am

I sent you a text with the POC and phone number. It seemed to be the best deal … I’m glad I stayed there.