In Memory of my Father in Law February 3, 2008

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 11:19 pm

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Well my father in law’s battle finally ended today at 1:05 pm, I was enroute to the hospital & he passed away before I could get there. They had turned off his dialysis machine yesterday, because he was slipping further away. Then today at 1 pm they shut down his ventilator, he passed away a few moments later. I got to the hospital & when I saw Debbie’s mom I walked over, put my arms around her & hugged her. She was in relatively good shape, considering all she has been through.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]She said Moon which is what they always called my FIL was finally at peace & didn’t have to suffer anymore. I went back to his room with my daughter Steph a short time later. He looked so peaceful, no pain or suffering anymore. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][I][B]In Memory of Henry C. Dewald[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080] February 3, 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080] Rest In Eternal Peace[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 11:36 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]Deepest sympathy Terry.
      I like the image of your beautiful wife and her Dad, both strong and healthy again, strolling barefoot on the warm beach in Heaven.
      Peace be upon you.
      V[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 1:07 am

Terry, I’m Sooo Sorry for Your Loss and Your Family’s Loss. Debbie and Moon are Happy, and Watching over All of You. Big Hugs My Friend!

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 2:48 am

Terry ~ you’ve had so much loss . . . May you find comfort and peace in the memories of these dear ones. Many hugs to you and your family.

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 8:11 am

Terry,
      I am sorry to hear of your father in laws battle. Now he and your wife are together and watching over you and yours in peace. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 9:50 am

Deepest sympathy to you and your family. May you find comfort and peace knowing your wife and FIL are together again and watching over you. God Bless….

Janet

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 11:06 am

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.
      May God give you comfort and peace.

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 4:22 pm

Terry,
      I am so sorry for all the pain you must be going through. So much at one time. I am so glad you feel you can come here and know that we care. I am sending you my best thoughts as always.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 6:20 pm

Terry you have my deepest sympathy. He is no longer in pain and he is keeping Debbie company up in heaven.

Sue

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 10:27 am

Dear Terry,

I am sorry to know about the sad demise of your father-in-Law.

It seems this year is really bad for you; just six months back your beloved wife and now father in law died.

May God give you strength to bear such irreparable losses. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 7:37 pm

Terry,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 10:13 pm

[B]Terry,

My prayers and thoughts are with you at this yet another difficult time for you and your family.[/B]

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 11:27 pm

Dear Terry,

May you feel God’s presence, as well as His comfort and peace. I pray this year gets better for you and your family from this moment forward.

Carla

• Anonymous
      February 7, 2008 at 1:31 pm

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Thanks Everyone for your thoughts & expressions of sympathy. My FIL’s funeral is tomorrow & my MIL has surprised everyone, she is staying calm. She said yesterday if she could survive losing a daughter & then her husband this soon afterward. She should be able to withstand just about anything. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple] She has a very strong will, take my word for it, she said yesterday. Soon as she gets everything in order, she’s planning to go stay with her sisters in Western Ky. For a few wks, just to get her mind off everything & to take a much needed break.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2008 at 6:45 pm

Terry,

Life seems so unfair sometimes. I’m so sorry you and your MIL are going through another loss so close to your wife’s passing.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

(the original) Suzanne