IG Living magazine

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2008 at 10:47 pm

I have to post about 2 things.

1) Dawn is in this edition! (Sorry to out you Dawn but I think it’s cool) She asked some questions quite a while ago & a dr answered them in this edition. I think that’s pretty neat.

2) On the back page there is an ad for a flu vaccine. I’m just wondering why in the world a magazine that is devoted to IVIG would have a vaccine distributor as an advertiser and have it on the OUTSIDE back page. With as many people who have gotten sick & need their IVIG because of vaccines, I am just shocked.

I realize that we get the magazine for free & it needs to be funded somehow….but STILL. I just think it’s wrong. That’s all. Maybe I’m crazy & stressed out over other stuff…I dunno.

I should also add that the magazine has been a good source of knowledge for me & I thoroughly enjoy reading it & I try to save them all for reference, in case I’ll need it someday. I’ve also had Emily’s nurse sign up to receive it & she has her other patients sign up as well.

Kelly

IG Living magazine

• Anonymous
      December 17, 2007 at 1:19 pm

I just learned that there is a magazine dedicated to those who use Immune Globulin. It is free! http://www.igliving.com

Lameka told me about it! Without this site I would not have been able to chat with all of you and learn frm each other.

Thanks for the great info Lameka!

I will sign my name Rhonda from Canada as I have noticed ther eis another Rhonda on the site. Many people are getting us confused :p

• Anonymous
      December 17, 2007 at 2:54 pm

Thanks, will go to site today.