I think its almost over

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 2:15 pm

I got an IVIG treatment last week. I seem to have more feeling in my feet now. Today was the 1st time I have showered standing up. I seem to be walking better too. I am ready for GBS to be out of my life!

• October 14, 2008 at 2:47 pm

Carolyn,
      GREAT NEWS!!!!! Better things to come are right around the corner. Kevin was on steady once a month loading doses for about 8 months when things started turning around. He just had his two year anniversary and is doing great. With the continued ivig, do they suspect cidp now? The only reason I bring it up is if the doc has gbs on the insurance info, it is only a matter of time before someone picks up on it. Kevin’s ivig coverage was questioned while in the transitional phase and gbs was still on the form. Once the doc resubmitted w/cidp as the dx, treatments resumed. I am so happy for you. Maybe you could even make trick or treating for a few houses with the kids this year!!! Keep up the awesome progress.
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 2:54 pm

Great news Carolyn! Thanks for sharing, love hearing of your progress, keep it up!

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Carolyn, That is good news! I am so happy for you. I hope you continue with the progress. It sounds like you have come a long way. Take Care,

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 3:59 pm

Thank you everyone!

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 4:34 pm

Way to go Carolyn! Just keep plugging. It will get better. Each day is a new day and something new will happen. It did for me!

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 4:54 pm

That is good! Every bit of progress means so much.
      Take care.

–Donna

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 1:13 am

keep on keepin’ on, girl! you can do this!!!