Hunting Permits

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 10:28 am

Here in Mr. Rogers neighborhood we also have hunting for big game.

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 10:29 am

Elk permits can be purchased at all local convienence stores.

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 5:25 pm

Ok, but only if you also issue permits and guns to the elks.

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 7:21 pm

Last time there was an election there weren’t any registered elk voters. So no caucus or special interest groups have petitioned for elks to vote. I don’t anticipate any elks will be able to hunt.

Mr. Rogers likes the taste of good elk meat, elk stew etcetera…..:D

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2007 at 12:13 am

Currently Mr. Rogers Neighborhood is a free trade zone. No tariffs will be collected on items broughtt into port.:D

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2007 at 4:39 pm

Dear Mr. Rogers:

What is the current bag limit for telemarketers, mimes, and lunkhead teenagers? If you are going to go hunting, you may as well make the world a better place while you are at it.

Lee

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2007 at 6:33 pm

Lee, that makes much more sense than killing animals.

Let’s add politicians, tv game show hosts, and door to door salespeople to your list of “fair game”.

Mr. Rogers, I hear they taste like chicken…..

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2007 at 10:10 pm

Please add these people to the fair game list:

Matthew Lesko
      [IMG]http://infomercial.tvheaven.com/lesko_close_big.jpg[/IMG]

and let’s not forget

Tony Little

[IMG]http://www.taylorgifts.com/images/p18304_500.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 2:39 am

Mathew Lesko and Tony Little. LOL I didnt even know their names. If tony little got that bulk from working out on the bogus exercise equipment he sells and not chemically enhanced, LOL, Well I’ll vote for him on the next base ball hall of fame ballot. LOL

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 2:43 am

LOL. As to whether it makes more sense to hurt people rather than animals. I’ll put people ahead of animals any day of the week and twice on sunday.

Mr. Rogers believes in managng the local elk and deer populations to prohibit over grazing, deforestation and over all herd health at a manageble level. Not to mention that protein derived from meat is universally more accepted as a better source for children than a strictly vegetarian diet. Even my buddy the owl knows that. Its been a long time since the owl turned up his beak at a plump field mouse for some soy. LOL:D

And who can question the over all healthyness of consuming the american bison? C’mon, shoot people? Mr. Rogers will politely poke fun at those socially deprived individuals but he draws the line there.

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 2:49 am

Mr. Rogers has always thought that Tony Little’s body shape was a little bizzarre. Mr. Rogers has declined from purchasing Tony Littles equioment for just that reason. But, Mr, Rogers has an entire storage building full of everything Suzanne Sommers ever sold. Mr. Rogers is still waiting to get his sweater signed.:p

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 10:26 am

Dear Mr. Rogers:

I know this may be a little off the subject, but why did they consider the movie “War of the Worlds” science fiction? Do you consider the concept of intellegent beings travelling millions of miles to kill Tom Cruise such an alien concept? Neither did I.

Lee

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 12:04 pm

[B]Shouldn’t this subject of killing off certain people belong in

“Wouldn’t we be better off without this guy”[/B] ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 1:20 pm

Are you kin to Stan Lee by the way?
      Actually Mr. Rogers considers that anyone traveling any distance at all to do anything with Tom Cruise an alien concept. BTW if a person examines the screen closely in “Men in Black” they will see Tom in all his gloy in one of the small screens which track alien activity on earth.;)

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 1:23 pm

Although there are many people we feel we are better off with out, Mr. Rogers will politely decline from mentioning them.. for the moment. But I think the correct phrase is “Wouldn’t we be better off without this gal:p “

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2007 at 1:55 pm

[QUOTE=Mr. Rogers]Although there are many people we feel we are better off with out, Mr. Rogers will politely decline from mentioning them.. for the moment. But I think the correct phrase is “Wouldn’t we be better off without this gal:p

Which gal would you be referring to?

• Anonymous
      January 11, 2007 at 5:45 pm

Could this Tony-person be a\the gal – at first glance “it” looked like an overworked (too much working out) housewife dressed for a barbeque in the neighbour’s garden!

• Anonymous
      January 11, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Once you hear his annoying voice the first time you are sure it is in fact a he. Although at first glance he could be confused with a female bodybuilder.

• Anonymous
      January 12, 2007 at 8:31 am

Jer, make that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd glances also!:D I think he should donate his hair to locks of love!:)

• Anonymous
      January 20, 2007 at 12:07 am

LOL OMG! You know in the right light, well he/she still isnt attractive enough to ask out on a prom date. I think your right. Toni does resemble a few steroid induced female athletes promoted by the former east german government. Illona Slupianek comes to mind Brandy. Whom were you thinking of adding to the list?:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      January 22, 2007 at 12:58 am

I think we need to appoint a game warden:)

• Anonymous
      January 22, 2007 at 8:26 pm

I’ll volunteer, since I like games

• Anonymous
      January 22, 2007 at 11:40 pm

[QUOTE=Mr. Rogers]LOL OMG! You know in the right light, well he/she still isnt attractive enough to ask out on a prom date. I think your right. Toni does resemble a few steroid induced female athletes promoted by the former east german government. Illona Slupianek comes to mind Brandy. Whom were you thinking of adding to the list?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I have quite a few to add to that list.Some will remain nameless for now.:rolleyes:

Some people are still alive because it’s illegal to kill them.

• Anonymous
      January 23, 2007 at 5:54 pm

Suzanne has already applied for the job:eek: May I apply to help her?

I would love to collect the fees and give out citations.

• Anonymous
      January 23, 2007 at 6:34 pm

I, in the capacity of Winter Social Director, decide who’s organizing the Winter Game(s).;)

I need people for everything from playing reindeer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ to give out prizes for downhill skiing and speed skating – and all suggestions for as wide a range of Winter Game(s) as possible will be highly appreciated and rewarded!:D

May The Snow be with you!

• Anonymous
      January 23, 2007 at 8:16 pm

I don’t like being out in the snow or the cold, may I apply for the job of making hot toddies for everyone? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      January 23, 2007 at 10:32 pm

Donna, you crack me up! I love it. I suspect that lots of people fall into the catergory you mentioned of still being alive because it’s illegal to kill them. I certainly would run out of breath trying to name all of the ones that I can think of.

Ellen, I can use all of the the help I can get. Lets start by issuing citations to anyone who smells gamey.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2007 at 8:43 am

:rolleyes: Those who smell gamey. Let me go take some sinus medicine so I can get a good whiff

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2007 at 11:59 am

[QUOTE=Suzanne]Donna, you crack me up! I love it. I suspect that lots of people fall into the catergory you mentioned of still being alive because it’s illegal to kill them. I certainly would run out of breath trying to name all of the ones that I can think of.

Ellen, I can use all of the the help I can get. Lets start by issuing citations to anyone who smells gamey.

Suzanne[/QUOTE]

Suzanne,

Here is my new motto for dealing with certain people.

[B]Don’t Tick Me Off, I’m Running Out Of Places To Hide The Bodies.”[/B]:D

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2007 at 9:54 pm

Allaug, I love the idea of reindeer games! Where’s Rudolph?

Ellen, I think we’ll both need one of Donna’s hot toddies before we go gaming:)

Donna, I’ll remember to give you credit when I steal your lines – those are too good!

• Anonymous
      January 27, 2007 at 9:06 pm

LOL Drunk reindeer hunts LOL I can see it now. What will the sobriety test entail?:D

• Anonymous
      January 27, 2007 at 10:08 pm

I need a hunting guide:p

• Anonymous
      January 28, 2007 at 4:43 pm

Dear Mr. Rogers:

I’ll be your hunting guide. Do you still get around or am I going to have to rig up a four wheel-drive, all-terrain wheel chair with flotation tires and those hub caps that keep spinning when the wheels stop?

I’ve developed the perfect hunting technique. I drive by one of those deer crossing signs, turn off the headlights, and just wait with the motor running. It’s hard on the grill work on the old mini-van, but the radiator grill tends to braise the meat keeping all the good juices in. The true cullinary goes out in the field prepared.

Lee

• Anonymous
      January 28, 2007 at 11:17 pm

LOL!!! Love it Lee! thanks for making my night.:D
      donna, my hubby has a tshirt with that saying on it!!! i thought it appropriate for him also!:D

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 5:09 pm

Mr. Roger’s will issue permits for skunks too. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 9:57 pm

Dear Mr. Rogers:

Are you refering to the two legged or four legged variety of skunks? The four-legged varietysmell worse right now but the two-legged variety has a stink that lingers longer.

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2007 at 12:26 am

very true Lee, it still smells around here in GBSFI, LOL. Or maybe that is something else? LOL.

And WTH are you doing out sniffing skunks my dear Lee Spurgeon?

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2007 at 12:08 pm

[B]Mr. Rogers, when did you get back into town? You have been MIA for a very long time now.[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2007 at 3:30 pm

LOL Ive been around the entire time chatting quietly with my friends. They knew where I was.

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2007 at 1:13 am

Okay Lee fess up. why have you been out sniffing skunks of any sort?:p

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2007 at 4:59 am

Mr. Rogers is advocating the new and improved “scatch and sniff skunk”

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2007 at 2:28 pm

Who has a licence (permit) to hunt?

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2007 at 6:42 pm

Hunting permits are for people who live in the city. Most people I know just poach.

A scratch and sniff skunk? Why bother? I have never really need to scratch a skunk to smell it. It’s like scented toilet paper. What is that for? I may smell pretty to start with, but….. Who is this product supposed to attract? I can’t remember a sewer worker emerging from a manhole and feeling all grateful for that lilt of lilacs wafting through the sewer system.

And while I’m at it, why does the heavy metal rock band ‘Korn’ record their CDs using high fidelity? Isn’t that a big waste of fidelity? Couldn’t ‘above average fidelity’ do? Does the lead chainsaw solo sound that much better with added clarity? I’m baffled.

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2008 at 2:37 am

For that matter Lee, what they hey does infidelity mean?

It sounds like a Castro fan club member or something.

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Drunk reindeer hunts:confused: How do you propose to get the reindeer drunk enough to hunt?

In my experience, it’s very hard just getting them drunk enough to agree to hold a gun….. On shot isn’t enough.

Now Mr. Rogers is issuing hunting permits to skunks! Is he proposing drunk skunk hunts too?

• Anonymous
      September 24, 2008 at 1:15 am

Mr Rogersisnt proposing he is making a bonafide offer. LOL:D

• Anonymous
      September 25, 2008 at 1:06 am

Besides why would Mr. Rogers propose to a skunk, thats not his brand of weasel.:p

• Anonymous
      September 25, 2008 at 10:17 am

Mr Rogers hunts down weasels and puts them in jail where they still forever or until a lawyer turns them loose on society again. A kinder and gentler version of catch and release. Oh, and a stupider version, as well.

• Anonymous
      September 25, 2008 at 8:21 pm

Yes, its a dirty job but someoen has to do it. ๐Ÿ˜€