How we do it in Tennessee.

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:10 pm

———————

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:30 pm

Dear Soapy:

Well who isn’t turned on by Laura Bush’s hand? You’d have to be completely inert not to be. Wasn’t that Dan Quayle on Bass? And if I’m not mistaken, that was Dick Cheney on the drums. I always knew Cheney was a drummer. All drummers are weird.

What does it mean when the drummer drools out of both sides of his mouth?

It means the stage is level.

Lee

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:37 pm

*hits the chronic and begans to laugh uncontrollably*

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 3:12 pm

LOL Yeah, nice hand. I think I want a new guitar teacher. 😉

Shan

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 5:21 pm

lee, if all drummers are wierd, what am i, being married to one for 17 years? :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 5:35 pm

Cher,

I love ya, babe, but you definitely are weird! Haha! :p

Shan

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 5:45 pm

Dear Cheryl:

I am not sure what you are. Perhaps dedicated. I was, of course, refering to all the drummers except for your husbeand but it takes to much effort to type it out each time.

How do you get a drummer off your doorstep?

Pay for the Pizza.

What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

Lee

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 10:55 pm

What do you call a person who hangs out with musicians? A drummer. Having done years in the music biz, I can say that now. I went to a 20something party once my daughter had, and went up to a guy and said you’re a drummer, right? He asked if I saw his band. Nothings changed since someone stretched a hide over a hollowed hunk of log, that’s forsure.

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2006 at 3:24 pm

Hey Racer13,
      wat did u do in the music world?

On a somber note, I was strong enough a few years back to look up some old friends I played with in the early 80’s era. The drummer, who was by then in his 50’s was hooked on crack. Drum set long gone. I remember crying on the way home. The last time I tried to ck on him, he had disapeared. Sold everything and gone to who knows where…

peace
      soapy