How to get help without Insurance

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2006 at 4:01 pm

Hello, I was windering if anyone knows how I could get medical help without Insurance. When I became ill in July 2005, I was cared for at the County hospital however the doctor I had was not the best and he sent me on my way. Now I have no medical. Any Ideas? Thanks

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2006 at 7:38 pm

🙂 Do you qualify for Medicaid or anything? I m not sure what state u r in, but Pennsylvania has blue CHIP – which provides coverage for children, I am not sure if it does for the mother, but we can always look up the website together !! 🙂

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2006 at 5:44 am

There are many agencies that can help in situations like this. You need to contact your local Department of Health agancy and start asking questions. If you are referred to someone and they can’t help then ask them if they know of someone who might be able to and so on and so forth. You can also check with the Social Workers at the County hospital about different agencies.

Now if you need help getting meds I can help you with that. I received over $1000.00 worth of meds FREE each month. It is easy.

I have been with my GP for over 3 yrs now. The first 2 yrs I had no insurance. I paid in cash but was able to pay it out monthly. One visit was only $38.00. That is pretty cheap considering how much I worked this poor doc when I showed up in his office!!

Good luck,

Angela

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2006 at 3:20 pm

Tammie,

[COLOR=blue]needymeds.com[/COLOR] (cut and paste into a browser), has links to many resources and programs to help with getting prescriptions for free or at a reduced rate.

Jerimy