hot spots

• July 8, 2007 at 2:30 pm

I started getting hot spots on my arms every night, has anyone else experienced this? I had them in 1998 when I first had gbs, then none for years.

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 6:51 pm

i have cidp and get hot spots on top of my head

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 11:52 pm

I have as many hotspots, if not more, then my dog has:eek: . I feel like I’m going crazy half the time, they keep going from one place to another.

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2007 at 12:34 am

LOL all I can say is ignore them, or run them under cold water.

• Anonymous
      July 14, 2007 at 11:00 am

Shows up in the darndess places. Face, Right arm , bottom of R leg. You feel like you are burning from the inside out. Kinda hard to explain to someone if they never had them. Put it off to just another residual. I truly think someone should make a post of residuals and we could all send them in to the board of neurologist to make them better understand. I would do it but I don’t know how. (Jethro/HELP) Thanks Roxie
      Ps I will try to start some kind of thread.

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2007 at 5:53 am

I usually feel them after Ive removed stimulus from other areas, ie during periods of inactivity.

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2007 at 12:06 pm

I have hot spots also. When I told my neuroligest about them she actually told me she thought it was menapause!!!! On my back and head?

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2007 at 2:19 pm

Hi all,
      I’m new to this illness (my daughter is recovering). What is a hot spot?? She is 3yo and she tells me at night that she is hot inside–is that what you are talking about??
      Hillsmom

• August 1, 2007 at 5:29 pm

When I get them, it is on my arms. Kind of looks like a sunburn and is very warm to touch