Hi Debi

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 1:42 pm

See that you have finally arrived. Was I of any help to you getting in here?

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Hey Sweety (Debi):

Glad you made it back. Somehow this place feels like home again, now that you are here. Oh, and by the way, it’s doodle-ee-doot, doodle-ee-doot, doodle-ee-doot. (Sorry everyone else, it’s an inside joke).

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:05 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Doot de doot de doooo doot….[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Doot de doot de doooo doot…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Oh…ok…I’m on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff](Ahem…Lee…take note of above)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]I am SOOOOOO happy, you *Guys!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Thank you for the wonderful welcome, Lee!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]B, if you hadn’t sent the actual .com address to us, I would still be in La-la Land. And, actually, I figured what referral name to use. ‘Me, myself & I’ just wasn’t cutting it under referrals.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Oh, looky!!! I have 2 posts to my name, now!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]B, where is M? Has she registered yet? I’m sending notices out to others I know to come join.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]Love to you all, again!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff00ff]*obviously not p.c.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:51 pm

I’m in the process of helping Marge now. I expect another phone call in a little while if she can’t get in.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:58 pm

Hi Debi,
      OUR FAMILY is coming back, yeahhhhhhhh. So glad to see you. And Lee, I know about that “inside joke.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 3:03 pm

🙂 Hi Liz..thanks for letting me know that forum was up.

Yo, Debi…stop singing.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 3:12 pm

Dear Marguerite:

Glad to see you made it back in. It’s good to know you are back. You know, I knew that going to the gbs-cidp.org didn’t work. I just assumed everyone went directly to gbs-cidp.org/forums. Oooops. I could have spared a lot of you some grief. I apologize for that.

Anyway, it’s good to see everyone returning.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 6:46 pm

Doot de doot de doooo doot….

I’m glad you’re back on , but I’m still not 100 percent sure about that tune …

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 8:36 pm

Dear Teresa:

The tune is the music in the background of the Wizard of Oz when the old lady rides off on the bicycle with Toto in the basket. Everyone knows the music is Doodle-ee-doot, doodle-ee-doot, doodle-ee-doot. Let me ask you, can you pedal a bicycle to doot de doot de dooooo doot? Physically impossible. I don’t know what more to say.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 10:23 pm

hi debi,

hey, where are the grapefruits? i’ll have to see if i ever saved them? take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 9:29 am

Dear Gene:

It’s great to have you back on the forums. The place doesn’t seem to be …..complete…. without you. You have spent so much time building this community and helping out. Glad to see you are back.

Lee