Help needed in Pa.

• Anonymous
      June 22, 2006 at 4:03 pm

As I was reading one of my newsgroups ( drum & bugle corps) a notice was posted that a friend of mine has been in the hospital with ” the other mike illness”. I’m attempting to get my phone number and info to him or his family through some other connections.

I would GREATLY appreciate someone in the area making a visit and bringing him some literature to keep him informed.

As of Monday, he ‘s at the Hyman S. Caplan Pavilion,
      4th and Willow Streets, Lebanon, PA 17042

Anyone in this area that can help ?

If so I’ll get his name to you.

THANKS

Mike

• Anonymous
      June 22, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Mike, hi this is Ron and I live very close to the Hyman Caplan Pavillian Hospital. I’ll gladly help you out with contacting the other Mike. I was a patient there myself recovering from GBS. Let me know what you want me to do. Ron

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 10:38 am

Mike
      This is Ron from PA. and I was in touch with your buddy that’s in the Hyman Caplan Pavilion. I can give you his phone # and the room #. If you want to keep this private give me your email address and I’ll send you back this info. I will be seeing him tomorrow first time. I talked with him on the phone so this will be the first meeting with him. Let me know as soon as you can.
      Ron

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 10:28 am

Ron,

Im sure you going over to see him will be really helpful for him. Please let us know how he is doing?

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 11:00 am

Ron,

Please tell him about the foundation. He or you can send in his contact info and we will send him a patient packet.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 4:52 pm

Kassandra
      I was at the hospital today and he was no longer there. They discharged him on Thursday and I was unaware. They didn’t say where he was going or what. I guess with the new hipaa law they can’t devolge any information.
      Ron