Happy Thanksgiving Family! Thought I would

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2008 at 6:04 am

Thought I would wish everybody a very nice Happy Thanksgiving a day early just in case some of us are not online due to traveling or just being to busy cooking.
      Going in today to get my first IVIG of Rituximab. A little nervous and scared this morning but I will deal with it.
      Well I am getting offline and heading out the door after I get my shower.
      But I hope we all have a very nice Thanksgiving Day! And I wish us all a day of feeling good with no sickness or pain!
      Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2008 at 7:08 am

Thanks LindaH for your wonderful greeting for thanksgiving. I wish you much success with you treatment and a happy thanksgiving also.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2008 at 6:24 am

Going to be a busy day for me. Starting my pies and cakes this morning. Then going to cook all the cold stuff! Me and Andy are sick of Turkey right now because I cooked one last week.
      So our Thanksgiving Dinner will be:
      Baked Ham
      String Bean Casserole
      Potato Salad
      Deviled Eggs
      Corn on the Cob
      Collards
      Pumpkin Pie
      Coconut Cake

Today I am fixing all the cold stuff and the pies and cakes.
      My first IVIG ended up landing me in the Day Hospital for almost 8 hours yesterday. I got an instant headache and when I get headaches I get sick. So I had myself a day of barfing alot. And I started getting itchy. They had to watch me a while to make sure I would be okay. So I ended up having to be given morphine and phenergan along with Benedryl.
      Gave me an RX for Tylenol with Codiene and Benedryl plus Reglan for the nausea. Got up this morning still with a headache but took a tylenol and the other meds.
      So I don’t know how my dinner will turn out! LOL! Doped up wife cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Hmmm! Hope I don’t burn anything. LOL! Hugs
      Linda H