Happy Birthday June Bugs!

• Anonymous
      June 3, 2009 at 7:40 am

Happy Birthday to all of us born in June! Stormy I know you have a Birthday in June! Mine is in June and I am not sure whom else!

But I wish all June Birthdays a very Happy One with many more to come!
      Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      June 3, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Definitely Happy Birthday to all of yall June bugs! That really took me back. I had an uncle that called me June bug from the 1st time I can remember, but my B.D. isnt til Oct. Cyber Hugs, Jan;)

• Anonymous
      June 5, 2009 at 10:45 pm

Hi guys, thanks for the wishes..yes I am a june bug, June 10th and my daughter is June 17 and my wedding was june 16 and my divorce was june 11…lol. So I guess I get to celebrate a whole lot.

But well wishes to all. and thanks for remembering me

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2009 at 3:19 am

happy b.d, to your and your child. I really hope you get the relief you need! Cyber Hug, Jan:eek:

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2009 at 6:04 am

Sherry! We have alot of June Birthday’s too in my family. Mine, my mothers, one of my great nieces. My grandmother but she is now passed away and then my other grandmother but is now gone. So only 3 of us Junies left to buy for!
      I got money for my birthday! Saving it for a new entry back door! Not cheap either those doors! Hugs and Have a Great Birthday!
      Linda H