Happy Birthday Chrissy!!! (26th)

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:16 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday Chrissy!!! Hope You Celebrate In A Big Way!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:25 pm

Hey there Chrissy! Wishing you a wonderful birthday! Have a blast! Best wishes.

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2008 at 6:22 am

Happy Birthday Chrissy! Wishing you better days to come:p

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 10:18 am

:rolleyes: ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜Ž WHOO-HOO! Make it a big day – oh yes – and [SIZE=”6″][FONT=”Impact”][COLOR=”Red”]Happy Birthday![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 12:09 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ [SIZE=”6″][FONT=”Lucida Sans Unicode”][COLOR=”Indigo”]Happy Birthday Chrissy! Best Wishes for a great day and days to come![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 3:43 pm

Happy Birthday Chrissy, Hope your day was special….:)

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 6:03 pm

[SIZE=”5″][B]Happy Birthday Crissy! Celebrate![/B][/SIZE] ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 4:14 pm

[FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Chrissy! Have a great day![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 6:47 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Red”]Happy Birthday Chrissy. Hope you have a wonderful day.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2008 at 12:57 pm

Happy Birthday Chrissy:

It’s been great to know you all these years. You have been an important part of this community. Thanks for everything you have done.

Lee

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2008 at 1:19 am

[SIZE=”4″]Chrissy ~ enjoy celebrating you ๐Ÿ˜€ [/SIZE] [SIZE=”5″]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2008 at 8:29 am

[I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Wishing You a Very Happy Birthday Chrissy ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=#0000ff]Hope you have a great day.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2008 at 9:48 am

Thank you everyone!!! Actually today is my BD… but it was nice to see wishes already here. I plan to enjoy my day by doing nothing on this beautiful Sunday.

By the way, I recently quit my job because of the stress and I have been getting lots of rest and starting to feel better (sort of). I’m fighting for unemployment… time will tell. Otherwise, back to work somewhere soon, but I am concerned about my stamina. What’s new?

Love to everyone!

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2008 at 12:55 am

Happy Birthday Chrissy!I’m late as usual,but hope it was a good one!