Happy Birthday Brandy/Donna

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 7:20 am

Happy Birthday Brandy/Donna have a great day ๐Ÿ™‚
      [img]http://home.cogeco.ca/~mashby/Monique/pictures.index/birthday%20cake.jpg[/img]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 7:25 am

Happy Birthday Brandy.

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 9:16 am

Happy Birthday Donna,
      Your inner strength can make this a special day.

[IMG]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1306/birthdayjoycr7.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 9:20 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=plum]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!! Hope you have a Great Day!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 12:50 pm

Happy Birthday to my favorite “Brandy” ๐Ÿ˜€ What a delight to celebrate you on this day! I thought and thought what to gift you with ~ here’s a huge virtual hug for a special lady ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 1:25 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Brandy/Donna![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

May this year be good to you. You deserve it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 2:08 pm

Enjoy your Birthday Donna.

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 4:59 pm

[CENTER][IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5990/happybirthdayqs9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
      [COLOR=”Blue”][FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”6″][CENTER]Both of you have a great Birthday and wonderful year[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”4″][CENTER]Jim C[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 6:57 pm

[COLOR=indigo]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 7:02 pm

Wishing you a great day………Happy Birthday

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 9:27 pm

Hope you have a Great Birthday!!!

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 10:31 pm

Happy Birthday Donna, hope you have a great day.

Jer

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2007 at 10:42 pm

[B]Thank You All

I had a great day today, with flowers and gifts from all of my friends and family. I am not suppose to know this but my sons are throwing me a surprise party tomorrow night.My sons should have known better then to think they could surprise me, I am a Mother and I know everything.:)

So tomorrow night I will give an academy award surprise face performance because I don’t want them to know that I know about the party. They are the greatest sons anyone could ask for, I love them so much. Frank would be so proud of them for taking care of me the way that they do.

Again thank you for all the best wishes.

Love to All of You ๐Ÿ™‚ [/B]

• March 10, 2007 at 12:00 pm

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Donna.

Put on the diamonds Donna and enjoy your party, you deserve it chick.

Remember, Frank and Marge will be toasting you in heaven.

Lots of love

Suzy

• Anonymous
      March 10, 2007 at 4:39 pm

Donna,

A day late, but the Happy Birthday wishes to you are still fresh!

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      March 10, 2007 at 5:25 pm

I’ve been so busy the last couple of days, so I missed your big day, Donna, but please accept my belated congratulations. Bet you had the best party ever!

Hugs from

• Anonymous
      March 10, 2007 at 5:40 pm

Happy belated birthday from me, too. Yesterday I was so out of it because of jetlag I didn’t even turn on the computer.

• Anonymous
      March 10, 2007 at 9:24 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”] Happy Belated Birthday to you ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 10, 2007 at 9:49 pm

[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY from South Carolina!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
      ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Anonymous
      March 11, 2007 at 4:36 am

[B][FONT=”Book Antiqua”][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”][SIZE=”3″]Though belated, Happy Birthday to you from me and my family[/SIZE].[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

• Anonymous
      March 11, 2007 at 7:24 pm

Dear Donna

I know this is late. And I do apologise.

I honestly thought that last night I had finally figured out how to send you a picture – of a teddy bear with a Birthday greeting. Apparently it didn’t work.

Okay – now I have a date in the woods with a teddy bear and a shotgun. Because it was your Birthday I won’t shoot the teddy bear. But that is one lucky teddy bear.

[B][COLOR=”Red”][/COLOR][/B]
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY[COLOR=”red”][B][/B][/COLOR]

God bless

• Anonymous
      March 12, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Ah Teresa,

You just made me laugh so hard, thank you my dear friend. Was that the same teddy bear that I sent Sarah? That bear is lucky it was my B-Day.:) ๐Ÿ˜‰

So let me tell all of you about my surprise party that I found out about.

I gave an Oscar Award performance, but when I think about it, it was so very overwhelming to see all my family and friends there for me. I really did cry tears of joy. So many beautiful presents. The one that really did me in was my sister’s gift, she gave me a diamond “Circle Of Life” pendant, I cried so hard. My sister and I have been to hell and back the last 6 years, she’s a cancer survivor and both of us know how precious life can be.

Frank’s sister gave me a diamond and ruby “Circle of Life” pendant, that started me off crying again. 3 of my friends chipped in and bought me a gold and diamond bracelet. I am still in shock when I look at all the gifts and blessings I received.

My sons, what can I say, they are the most wonderful sons that anyone could ever have, they did such a great job with this party.

I also received lavender roses and other great gifts from the boys, they know Mom’s favorite color.

I am so blessed to have such a great, wonderful, loving family and loving friends.

I love them all so very much.

Thank you again all of you for my many Birthday Wishes

• Anonymous
      March 12, 2007 at 8:53 pm

Hi Donna

No, it wasn’t the same teddy. I found it and was determined to post it. I tried everything I could think of, to no avail. Because it was your Birthday that teddy is still living on my desktop. And that is one lucky teddy bear.

I never doubted that you would give anything other than an Oscar performance. Firstly because you are you and secondly because you are a Mum.

You received two Circle of Life pendants – from your sis and from Frank’s sis. That says a lot. How delicious, how lovely and how understandable. You might be surprised by the gifts that you received, I’m not.

God bless