HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDY aka DOUBLE BRANDY

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2009 at 9:44 am

Happy Birthday Donna,
      From one oldie forum member to another. I remember the good old days from that forum. I hope you enjoy a very special day surrounded by your children and grandchildren.

[IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1591/birthdayyellowrose.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2009 at 9:20 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!!!!:) Hope You Have A Great Day!!!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2009 at 12:26 am

[B]Thank You Liz and Cheryl for the beautiful B-Day Wishes, I appreciate it so very much.[/B]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2009 at 3:06 am

[SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Purple”]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Brandy gal![/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=”4″] from another “oldie”. I hope this was a special birthday ~ whatever that means to you. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ [/SIZE] Hugs, Judi

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Happy Happy Birthday !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2009 at 2:31 pm

[B][I][FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Blue”][CENTER]Happy Birthday Brandy!![/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5140/candleshappybirthdaypf8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2009 at 7:36 pm

[B]Thank You Judi, Stacey and Jim for the wonderful B-day wishes.

You’re all the greatest:) [/B]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2009 at 7:38 pm

[B]Liz,

When you wrote “Double Brandy” the first thought that came to my head was Doc David, he always called me that. What a great guy and I know he has found his enlightenment with Buddha.[/B]

• Anonymous
      March 11, 2009 at 6:41 pm

[FONT=”Franklin Gothic Medium”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Purple”]I wish you a great “new year” from across the pond, Donna I may be late, but it’s a heartfelt wish indeed![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 12, 2009 at 11:29 am

[I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Sorry for not getting to this sooner, Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Brandy, I hope you had a great birthday ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]