Happy Birthday Allaug !

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2008 at 9:49 am

[I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]This is a few days early but, I just want to Wish You a Very Happy Birthday Allaug. Wishing the very best for a great day ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2008 at 11:31 am

๐Ÿ™‚ [SIZE=”5″][SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Magenta”]
      Allaug, you make our days brighter with your pleasant post and beautiful pictures. Wishes for you that your birthday is a happy day for you.

[CENTER]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D[/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[COLOR=”Black”]Shirley[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2008 at 9:57 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Red”]Hope you have a great day![/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2008 at 11:29 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Allaug. I know this is early, but I wanted to get this done while I had a chance.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6215/happybirthdayazh0.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2008 at 12:27 am

Hope this is a wonderful birthday for you.

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2008 at 10:26 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLAUG!!!:) Hope You Have A Great Day!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2008 at 4:44 pm

Happy birthday Allaug! I wish we could all come and celebrate with you! Thanks for all your pictures you share…love to see them. Your grandson is just too cute!

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Allaug! Happy Birthday to you! Any many more! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2008 at 6:01 pm

Happy Birthday Allaug. Hope your day is a good one. Adding my thanks along with the others for your beautiful pictures of Norway and your family.
      Emma

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 4:11 am

[SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Magenta”]Happy Birthday, Allaug![/COLOR][COLOR=”Magenta”][COLOR=”Magenta”][COLOR=”Black”] Enjoy your special day ~ and post a picture of how you celebrate. You always have something great to share ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 9:23 am

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/12.gif[/img]
      [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Here’s a little extra Birthday Wish for you Allaug ! Have a great day [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/8.gif[/img]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 10:47 am

๐Ÿ˜‰ Have A Really Special And Happy Birthday.

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2008 at 6:59 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you dear American Friends!

I’m so happy and touched by your greetings and well-wishes. I’m sorry that I’m not good at sending birthday wishes from me to you, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care, you know!

We celebrated on a rather small scale yesterday by going out for dinner in a not too expencive restaurant (you wouldn’t believe the restaurant prices here!) and then to a movie “Burn after reading” starring John Malcowich, George Clooney and Brad Pitt. It was very good entertainment with a sombre undertone. I really liked it.

Because my son is always very busy during the first part of November, I’m going to have my birthday party next sunday – I’m looking forward to have William here, he hasn’t been here since June even though the live only 30 minutes away by car. (OK, so I’ve spent 3 of that 4 months at the island, where we had a week together in July.)

We took a few pictures at the restaurant yesterday – I don’t know if any of them are good enough for publishing here, but I don’t have time for checking them now, so that’ll have to wait until next week anyhow.

Have a nice week-end everybody! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 14, 2008 at 9:34 am

I wish you a belated Happy Birthday Allaug! And also wish you many more happy birthdays as well. ๐Ÿ˜€

Gary

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2008 at 10:29 am

[B]Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Allaug[/B]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 5:07 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Happy belated Birthday wishes for you Allaug.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2008 at 12:33 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Red”]Happy Birthday, Allaug!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

It is only sensible to have several birthday celebrations ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 3:22 pm

I’m so thrilled by all of the birthday greetings from across the Atlantic – and across Skagerrak, Ninus!

I would like all of you to join me and my family for dinner on Sunday, when we (at last) have time to gather for a wonderful meal with reindeer roast as the main course! (Just remember the time difference: between 5 to 10 hours earlier than 3 p.m.! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) GaryO, you’ll have to be the interpreter on your way here. It seems you know quite a lot of Norwegian ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 11:06 pm

Well that is very nice of you Allaug! I would certainly like to come and I will try to get Gary! Hugs! Many more birthdays to come!
      linda h