Happy Belated Birthday Allaug!

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 9:17 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLAUG!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [COLOR=darkorange]Hope Your Day was Great!!!!!!!!!!:) [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 9:29 am

Allaug, Happy Belated Birthday. I hope your day was wonderful.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 2:44 pm

[COLOR=”Red”][SIZE=”3″]Hope you had a great birthday, Allaug![ATTACH]794[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]795[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 2:47 pm

Thank You, thank you, thank you!!!:D 😀

This was really a pleasant surprise. I had sort of accepted the fact (I thought) that my birthday had been overlooked amidst all the activity on this forum, so finding this here now really made me happy!

I had a very nice day yesterday, with phone-calls, e-mails and snail-mail greetings. I held my big party (31 guests, three-course dinner, coffee and cakes and open bar) in August, so yesterday I had only the closest family (6 altogether, or should I say six-and-a-half?) for dinner at a restaurant and back here for coffee and the last apple-pie of the season.

I fell asleep late, but content around 4 a.m.

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 5:46 pm

Allaug,

I looked on the calander and didnt see your birthday …. :confused: . Maybe I missed a post or something, Im sorry!

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=yellowgreen]Happy Birthday[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] ….. even though it is late, but is sounds like you had a lovely day! May you have many more happy ones in the years to come.

[IMG]http://www.terrapininc.com/Cards%20Note/Firefly%20Birthday.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 6:09 pm

Happy birthday from me too, Allaug.

I am a little confused as it does not appear on the calendar, but someone must have known.

Sounds like you had two nice days!

[IMG]http://www.helping.no/nov.18.JPG[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2006 at 6:00 pm

What can I say but thanks again, I’m really touched:o !

What puzzles me, though, is that I didn’t find my birthday on the calendar, lik Ali said. Where did you find it?:confused:

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2006 at 9:17 pm

More congrats fromn me. No idea how to find out birthdays.

P.S. nevermind. I found it on the UK forum. Allaug, you probably didn’t enter your birthday on your profile on this forum