Had a good day yesterday

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 6:20 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]Just wanted to let you all know that I had a really good day physically yesterday. Monday and Tuesday I was dragging myself from bed to bathroom to chair but Wednesday I woke up feeling doggone ALRIGHT! I got a little grocery shopping done, 3 loads of laundry and changed the sheets on all the beds. AND cooked dinner! My husband came home and asked me if aliens had kidnapped me and substituted a well person instead. It’s SO rare that I feel that good I just had to share it. Today I am paying for it of course, apparently I dislocated my shoulder again doing the laundry but didn’t notice it so today it’s hugely swollen and mad at me. And of course I’m dragging myself around again but HEY! Yesterday is the best I’ve felt in almost TWO YEARS so if one day can happen like that I’m hopeful more are on the way!

On top of feeling great a lot of little funny things happened to me yesterday so I was laughing a lot – this is a good thing, endorphins are wonderful – today my face hurts from laughing so much but the endorphins are still flowing and I still feel happy! [/FONT]

• August 16, 2007 at 9:43 am

Hi Ju;ie!

Great news about your wonderful day! I can’t wait for you to write about more.

Dawn Kevies mom ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 9:49 am

GO GIRL! Yaaay, its such a wonderful feeling ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 11:36 am

I always tended to do the same thing when I was having a good day, overdo it, but soon you will learn when it is time to stop & pace yourself. And the good days will be more & more, so that gives you something to look forward to. But I know how good it feel to have a great day & feel “normal.”

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 11:51 am

You would think I would have learned when to stop by now but I haven’t. I had enough energy to keep going and didn’t even feel it when my shoulder dislocated (again). I knew I was probably going to be paying yesterday back for the next couple of days but I felt so good I wanted to get as much done as possible. That’s probably not the right attitude to have but getting all those chores out of the way made me feel pretty good regardless of how I feel today. :p

Julie

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 4:19 pm

Julie

You are so funny…what a great day you had…there will be more like that
      to come.

Does your shoulder hurt you? It seems like the pain would be enormous….

You keep having these spurts of energy and soon they will be part of your
      everyday life…way to go!!!!!

Miami Girl

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 5:01 pm

No, actually it doesn’t. That’s been one of the hallmarks of my version of this disease (whichever it is). I don’t feel ANY pain – I mean they stuck me with all kinds of needles and I didn’t feel a thing. My shoulder has dislocated or partially dislocated more than 100 times since last Fall but I’ve only been in pain from it mildly if anything. I am SO GRATEFUL that I don’t feel pain that I don’t mind the extra care I have to go through to be sure I’m not hurting myself accidently. Yep, learned that the hard way… our water is VERY HOT and I burned myself a couple of times before I thought to ask my husband to check it for me. Look up stupid in the dictionary and you will see my picture right next to it!

I’m looking forward to my next burst of energy and I’m prioritizing a list of “I can’t stand this anymore” stuff for me to do. I let a lot of things go so there are a lot of things on the list. Fortunately we’ve been in a drought so mowing the grass and weeding aren’t an issue right now. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Cobwebs on the other hand…

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2007 at 5:10 pm

Julie

You are so lucky…I’m glad you don’t have the pain.

BTW…thanks for the info. about Foltx…if you read the info. from the co.
      that makes it, they said if you have folic acid that is strong, it could lower
      the killer cells of cytoxity…I have been researching for that. In CIDP, we
      have an overload of killer cells that also kill the good cells, thus the doctors
      want to shut the immune system down…why not use the folic acid, to do
      this naturally…I need to call my holistic doctor about this….

Your are the greatest……..

Miami Girl ๐Ÿ˜€