Great GBS/CIDP Website Updates!!!

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2006 at 11:18 am

[LIST]
      [*]Registration forms for symposium now available.
      [*]Update from Sharon Horne on her Mt. Fuji climb.[/LIST]Click on the link to view our updated site.
      (Link deleted by administration)

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2006 at 11:17 am

[LIST]
      [*]Update from Sharon Horne on her Mt. Fuji climb.[/LIST]Click on the link to view our updated site.
      (link deleted by administration)

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 1:21 am

I’m starting to see more of you gbsi. I got another question for ya. Did you post that link to show us you could? First link u posted in a while? Careful now, your personality is starting to express itself. Are you thinkin, hummm
      I’ll take these links away, what the heck, put one up on my post just for fun.
      Is that link ok? you sure? Why did you do that? gettin off on it arent you? I am too.
      When you assed those links up, posted that red print, I knew you were angry. I couldn’t stop laughing, I laughed so hard, I had to find my hemmoriod cream. Cool thing is now that you trashed all those other links, you got time to jack around and post some. You ever wonder why you do the things you do? I do. Your probably not a hacker. You just need to go to anger management class. Look what it did for Tony Stewart. A Champion. Be a champion hacker gbsfi, not a dog kikin, wife beating, mother-in-law loathin man like myself. Thanks for the action,but **********************
      you for hackin my stuff.
      I bet it feels good when you get a request to turn the avatars on don’t it.
      I read ya bro. I’ve met your kind before.
      Hey, why don’t you turn those avatars on gbsfi? still Smilin? Me too.

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2006 at 11:17 am

[LIST]
      [*]Update from Sharon Horne on her Mt. Fuji climb.[/LIST]
      Click on the link to view our updated site.
      [URL=”http://gbs-cidp.org”%5Dhttp://www.gbs-cidp.org%5B/URL%5D

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2006 at 1:00 pm

I am having problems viewing the links, it says [I]Page Cannot be Displayed. [/I]Is there a problem at the moment, or could it be my computer?

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2006 at 2:17 pm

We tested everything on our side and everything seems to be working. If you still can’t get any links to work try typing [url]www.gbs-cidp.org[/url] directly into your address bar.

Thanks
      GBS/CIDP