Goodbye Best Friend

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 9:04 pm

On Tuesday January 29, 2008 My Mom lost her battle with CIDP she fought everyday courageously for 6 months! I was so proud of her!! I have been blessed to have her as my best friend for 32 years & I will never forget what she taught me, I will cherish our memories & I will love her forever! I will teach her grandchildren Trenton & Christian everything & love them with the same amazing love that she gave me! She was an awesome mother, menaw, & best friend she will be missed by many!

Rest in peace Mommy & I will see you again someday

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 9:08 pm

I am sorry for you loss.
      MJ

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 11:09 pm

Adina ~ my heartfelt sympathy for your mom’s passing. Thank you for being a wonderful, supportive daughter. May your memories give you comfort and peace of heart. Many hugs to you and your family.

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 11:26 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Adina: Please accept my Deepest Sympathy of the Loss of Your Mother. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 1:11 am

Adina, You and Your Family are in My Prayers. Your Mom sounds like a Beautiful Woman, and is now a Beautiful Angel Looking over You.

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 8:07 am

Adina,
      I am so sorry to hear of your mother’s passing, my you find comfort in all the good memories of her. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 9:53 am

Sending you deepest sympathy. Your mom sounds like an awesome woman and her legacy will live on through you and your wonderful children. God bless…

Janet

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 11:05 am

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your Mother. May her memories give you peace and may God give you strenght and comfort.

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 4:26 pm

Adina,
      My thoughts are with you as you heal from this painful time. Take comfort that you and your Mom are eternally connected.
      All my best,
      Linda

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 9:05 am

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family…hold your mom forever in your heart and she’ll never be far away.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 7:39 pm

Adina.

I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you on here, however please know that your mom, family and most of all you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 9:13 pm

Wow one week today I am lost in 32 yrs. I don’t remember going more than 3 days without speaking to her! I went back to school Yesterday since you only get 3 days bereavment they could have given me 100 days & it wouldn’t have been enough! I couldn’t have missed anymore notes Nursing School is TOUGH & I promised her no matter what happened I would graduate!! She said she woul be with me all the way & push me across that stage!! We’ll since I can’t see now through my tears

Just a THANK YOU to everyone for their prayers!!

Adina

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 9:30 pm

Adina We can see how much you loved your Mom and we will watch for your announcement that we have another graduate. What a great tribute to your Mom’s memory. I know when you graduate we could pick you out of the line of grads. You will be wearing the biggest smile knowing your Mom gave you that extra push. Your family will be in our prayers. I hope that all of us meet a Nurse with your deciation to their family. Thank you for posting. I know you made your Mom proud already! This will be icing on the cake!

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 10:10 pm

[B]Adina,

Please accept My Deepest Sympathy on the loss of your Mom. You will do her proud the day you graduate nursing school. She will be there watching you get your diploma.[/B]

• Anonymous
      February 5, 2008 at 11:39 pm

Adina, I am so sorry to know of you’re mom’s passing. May you feel God’s comfort during this time. You’re in my prayers.

Nursing school IS tough but worthwhile. I’ll bet your mom knew you will make a fine nurse. She won’t have to push you across that stage…she will be walking with you to accept your hard-earned diploma!

Carla

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2008 at 2:24 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″][B]Adina,
      Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
      It has been almost thirty years since my Mom left her earthly being yet sometimes it feels like only yesterday.
      We all grieve in our own way, but please know that those mornings when you wake and at first feel alright, then it hits you like a huge boulder on your chest that she’s gone [I]will[/I] pass.
      She will never truly be gone as long as you hold her in your heart.
      May Peace and the Force be with you
      Veronica [/B][/SIZE][/FONT]