gone 2 weeks

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2007 at 9:03 am

hi all,

i will be gone for 2 weeks. will return. all is well. phyl & i are taking our first cruise with my sis & her hubby. i promise to gain a pound a day – lol. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2007 at 9:17 am

Hey Gene: Have a great time and thanks for all your great posts. Jeff

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2007 at 11:49 am

Hey Buddy,

You and Phyllis have a wonderful time, you both deserve this wonderful vacation. Wish I were going with you and Phyl. Will you be coming back to Jersey this year. I’m sorry we never got a chance to have lunch the last time you were here.

Give my love to Phyl, hugs to you and enjoy that vacation pal.

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2007 at 2:03 pm

AWWW Heck Gene, go for 2 pounds a day!!:D Hope you both have a great time!!:) Bon Voyage!!!!

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2007 at 6:53 pm

Have a great time Gene! Sure would beat the temps we’ve been having lately!!

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2007 at 7:01 pm

Gene,

Hope you and your family have a wonderful time!

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 10:25 am

Gene,

Probably gone by now – Have a FANTASTIC time!!! …. to use your words ….. take care. be well! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 11:26 am

Gene, hope you guys have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves. We expect some pictures when you get back ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Yes Gene enjoy your trip and pictures are a must. Also make sure your in the pictures.

Sue

• Anonymous
      February 21, 2007 at 10:45 pm

hi gang,

have returned. had a great time! one can tell you a cruise has food & activities galore, but you must experience it to understand it. it is a unique way of vacationing & i can see why it is on the rise. as an aside there is mucho attempts at low key sales, just ignore it unless interested. next time i will eat less & sleep more. i recommend a short first cruise. you will be pampered. as far as gbs, fatigue, residuals, etc; i was pleasantly surprised how much i could do w/o serious problems arising. guess i still am Getting Better Slowly. pics will follow ๐Ÿ™‚ take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99

• Anonymous
      February 21, 2007 at 11:32 pm

Hi Buddy,

Glad to have you back and so happy to hear you had a great time. Now you need a vacation to rest from the cruise.:)

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 8:48 am

Glad to see you had a nice cruise, Gene, many Thanks to your Better Half for taking such Good care of you while crusing.:)

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 9:23 am

Welcome back Gene.We have been thinking about a cruise, and now that I have all this time on my hands….. any suggestions?:)

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 10:23 am

Thanks for sharing, Gene. I shall remember your advise for short trip instead of long one.

Please do post pictures. We are keen to see it.

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 5:15 pm

Hi Gene,

Sounds like you had a great time!

I was just thinking of a post where you had put some Florida doctors and I found this post from you first. Sorry to interrupt your vacation stories. I came across a doctor here in Oklahoma City that had schooling in Florida and wondered if you ever heard of him – I know this is crazy, but you never know… He is Dr. Kevin Mikawa and it a website says he graduated medical school in 98 then onto specialty of neurology.

With my change in insurance, I need to find a new neuro. – my PCP will do the referral. Know of any in Oklahoma City? Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay, back to vacation stories – Yes, would love to see some pictures!

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 9:27 pm

chrissy,

sorry but i have nothing on mikawa nor a neuro in OK, but i am working on my pics. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 11:17 pm

Glad to have you back, Gene!!!

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2007 at 12:27 pm

Hi, Good to hear you had a great trip, can you give another gene a good nero doctor in nyc. Thanks for all your good advice, Gene Greene

• Anonymous
      February 27, 2007 at 10:10 pm

thray, suggest you try a cruise where there are good odds the sea will be calm. we had a few hours of good size swells & any longer than that would not have been fun. i understand the big 90k ton ships do better in these types of rough water.

gene, no listings for upstate ny at this moment. perhaps others will see this & respond.

to all, here are some pics of trip. hope you enjoy them. oops can only do 5 pics/post. 3 more pics on next post.

take care. be well.
      gene gbs 8-99

• Anonymous
      February 27, 2007 at 10:12 pm

the last 3 pics. gene

• Anonymous
      February 27, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Looks absolutely heavenly Gene! Glad you enjoyed it.

• February 28, 2007 at 1:56 pm

Hi Gene

So glad to hear that you had a wonderful vacation. The pics are lovely. How handsome you look!
      My mother did 3 cruises with my father before he died and she told me they were the best type of holidays by far, she said she never felt so pampered!

I wish you and Phil many more.

Love
      Suzy