GBS recovering

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 5:56 pm

Got GBS at the end of Aug. I came home from hospital and rehab after 6 and 1/2 weeks. I am on a multi vitamin, calcium and liquid magnesium. I am still using the wheel chair and canes to ge around. My left leg is still pins and needles. Most everything else is all better. I am glad it was stopped before it got to my lungs. I know of one person that was on a respirator to save his life. He is now walking and is back to noral after a year. Hope this info can help someone to know that life gets better.:) Ginny

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 8:40 pm

Welcome to the world of posting on the site. Feel free to ask any questions you have. There are those that can help or give you information that can lead you to answers. Much success in your recovery process.

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2006 at 9:05 pm

Welcome to the family Ginny.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2006 at 4:24 pm

Ginny,

Welcome to this forum. Here you can get answers to many questions you have. It has helped me realise that there are many people out there that feel what I feel and fully understand what I am going through. Good luck to you in your recovery but remember it is a slow process. Don’t get discouraged when things don’t go as fast as you wish. Recovery will come in time.

Best Wishes
      Debbie