Further Doc David update – home for 3 days.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 5:56 am

David’s daughter Jane has posted this on the UK forum.

“Hi all

Thanks to Ken and Deb for providing an update on the Forum regarding dad’s medical condition. We are really thrilled that dad will be coming home from hospital for 3 days as it is a positive sign that he is getting better!

I am sure that he will be back on the Forum and email within that time as I know he is looking forward to getting in touch with you all!

Thanks again for all your support, prayers and wishes I know that it has given dad and his family a tremendous amount of comfort.

Best wishes, Jane.”

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 8:17 am

Thank you so much for keeping us updated with Jane’s emails! 🙂

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 12:40 pm

wow I remember him saying how much the Rituxin(sp?) helped him and how he was riding horses again I didn’t know he had a setback

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Solar,
      It is David’s renal failure that has been the major problem recently. A remarkable man coping with multiple difficulties.

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2006 at 6:16 pm

It is great to hear Doc David is improving. He is such a great asset to this forum.

Debbie

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2006 at 6:36 pm

Yay! Keep getting better Doc David! We’re all pulling for you.

• May 25, 2006 at 5:14 pm

I’m so glad to hear that he is coming home. I always thought recovery was easier away from the hospital, LOL!
      He has always been both a trusted friend and a valuable asset to all of us here.
      I hope he finds himself gallopping again through the countryside laughing all the way!

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 2:18 am

Hi
      would doc david like a candle lit if so I would be happy to do that for him!

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 12:36 pm

[SIZE=”4″]It is so nice to hear that doc David is getting better .
      You are in our thoughts and prayers .
      [/SIZE]