Doctor Reccomendation in San Antonio/Texas

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2006 at 4:41 pm

Hi! I finally found a great doctor in Colorado and am moving to San Antonio the end of the year. Does anyone live in the area and have a great doc? My infusion company made some reccomendations and my doctor and I right now keep in contact via phone and email but I’d really like someone local. It’s been 8 weeks since my last accute attack – the wheelchair will get put in the garage later this week and I am 98%. I thank agressive IVIG (5 base, 2 weekly and now monthly) and yucky prednisone (as well as Ambien, prilosec, and prozac to counteract the prednisone).

Does anyone have any reccomendations of a doctor that understands relapsing CIDP and follows the above protocal? I feel so blessed with my current doctor, other then 1 office visit and my daily hospital visits he hasn’t charged me for consults even though we talk weekly. He is always available which was great when I start sliding down hill. I’d like to be lucky enough to find someone with the same “old school” mentality.

Thanks!
      Cheryl in Colorado (soon to be Texas – Yee Haw!)