Dell is walking!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 8:23 am

It’s been a long time since I’ve come to the site. I seem to stay away when Dell is doing good.

For those who don’t know Dell, he’s 4 years old, dx. at 19 months, first ivig at 18 months, onset about 5-8 months of age. He’s never walked on his own, uses a walker.

Takes ivig each 3 weeks, solumedrol each week. Dell had Rituxan in February but only 4 out of 5 doses. The dr. said it would take weeks or months to see any results, if any results were to happen.

Dell started walking about 6 weeks ago. He walks all over our house but outside on the grass is difficult.

He’s going to school a few hours a day and staying pretty well.

Thanks for your prayers and concerns for Dell over the last could of years.

Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 8:49 am

HURRAY!

I was just thinking about calling you yesterday to check on Dell.

I’m so glad to hear that he’s walking! How is his balance? I know that used to be a concern.

I bet he just loves going to school!

I am really very happy for you.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 10:23 am

Lori, that is wonderful news. Thanks for stopping by to share it with us all. We need to hear the success stories. They keep us all motivated to keep going!

• September 26, 2008 at 10:53 am

Great news!

I am so happy for you!

Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 11:33 am

Congrats to Dell! That is fantastic news. I hope he continues on this road. He has been thru a lot. I bet school makes him feel like a big boy!

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 4:01 pm

Lori, That Is Wonderful News!!!!:D Way To Go Dell!!!!!:cool:

Thanks for the note and pic Lori!!! Dell is One Handsome Dude!!!:D
      Big Hugs!!!!

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 7:34 pm

Thanks for sharing the good news.

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 7:39 pm

WooHoo, Way to go Dell!! Good Job Lori, thanks for sharing with us!

• September 26, 2008 at 8:41 pm

Fantastic news. Proves that there is always hope. Know you are experiencing the great joys of keeping up with Dell.
      Fred

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2008 at 8:49 pm

Hi Lori,
      When I saw your post my thoughts were “Oh:) Dell is walking. That was such wonderful news to hear.

[IMG]http://www.angeleyes2.com/platinum6/pictures/images/re/aug26vict1.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2008 at 1:26 am

hip hip hooray for dell..I am so happy to hear that Lori. I often wander how he is. He has been such a little trooper. Take care and give him hugs from all of us cyber momma’s..

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2008 at 6:13 pm

Lori: Absolutely wonderful. Hope things continue to get better. Nice to hear some good news. Cannot imagine someone so young going thru so much but good news will continue I am sure.

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Great news 🙂

Sue

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2008 at 9:08 pm

Fantastic. What a trooper Dell is! Tell him that his Cyber-family is very, very proud of him.

WithHope