cymbolta just added to my list of meds

• Anonymous
      April 13, 2007 at 4:41 pm

I’m taking gabapentin, vicodin, morphine at nite and now cymbolta in hopes I can come down on the cabapentin or vicodin.. Anybody else take this???

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2007 at 1:33 am

i take cymbalta 60 mg twice a day. when my doc wanted to up the dose to 90mg once a day. (meant having to pay a co-pay for two different doses 30mg + 60mg, i suggested him to just write the order as 60mg twice a day).
      i also take 800 mg gabapentin four times daily.
      um, i originally started on cymbalta for depression prior to the official dx of cidp, any how i unfortunately can’t tell alot of difference in pain control, but i can tell a difference in my mood. so at least is has had one positive effect on me.

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2007 at 4:24 pm

I was on cymbalta before my insurance dropped it from it’s formulary and wouldn’t pay for it. the cymbalta kept me steady and I didn’t fall or trip as much. I was also much happier taking it. 😀

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2007 at 6:25 pm

If you click on the ‘Search’ link, and type in Cymbalta, it will give you all the threads with posts in them that refer to Cymbalta. The word Cymbalta will be in red and that will help you only read the posts that cover it.