Country Collection of Forum Members

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2008 at 10:18 pm

Connected by the Internet, our illnesses and humanity in common, it would be interesting to know what countries are represented here on our Forum. There are many members who remain in the background, their identity something of a mystery. For anyone who wants to share this thread, please post your Forum name, real name (if you like), and country.
      Blessings on All ! ๐Ÿ™‚

D.U. ; Donna; (Southern Manitoba); Canada

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2008 at 11:06 pm

[FONT=Century Gothic]Donna I live in the US out in a rural area of Ky. I live on a 108 acre farm out in the country.[/FONT]

• October 9, 2008 at 11:20 pm

neat idea.

When I got sick, I lived in San Diego, CA. USA

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2008 at 11:39 pm

Hi All,
      My name is Sherry and I live in Malta, Ohio in the country..The magical United States of America..

Wow I just felt like a pageant queen. (did I win the crown):D

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2008 at 11:52 pm

Sherry I thought you were saying Ohio is magical, phew it’s Buckeye land so we all know that is not possible.

I am from Ann Arbor, Michigan

Washtenaw County

Scio Township

Home of the best .500 (+/-) football team in the land, The Michigan Wolverines (Junior Wolverines at the moment)

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 3:40 am

I’m Deb, and am an American living in England (been here for many years, so it’s home, but I’ve maintained my American citizenship).

Thus, I am

Deb
      London

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 5:25 am

Julie, rural Virginia – though suburbia is encroaching

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 7:35 am

I am Stacey, I live in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. Right smack in the middle of the country.

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 8:13 am

๐Ÿ˜Ž Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, USA ๐Ÿ˜Ž
      [COLOR=”Yellow”]GO[/COLOR] [B]STEELERS![/B]
      [COLOR=”yellow”]GO[/COLOR] [B]PENGUINS![/B]
      [COLOR=”yellow”]GO[/COLOR] [B]PIRATES![/B]
      [COLOR=”yellow”]GO [/COLOR][COLOR=”blue”][B]PITT PANTHERS[/B][B]![/B][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 8:50 am

I’m Jan from Shebly Twp, MI Its a suburb north of Detroit, Home of the Redwings, Tigers, Lions, and Pistons. We like our sports here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 10:48 am

I’m a Buckeye from Ohio. Live in the country near Springfield, Ohio.

OHIIO STATE BUCKEYES

Shirley

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 11:38 am

Denise from Parkton, Maryland, by way of Dundalk, Maryland.

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 2:19 pm

I am Norbert and live in Fort Collins, Colorado. I am a German native, grew up and lived there for 27 years 8 months before immigrating to the US January 61. I became US citizen in 67? (forgot the year). They just named a tornado after me ๐Ÿ˜€
      Lived in:
      Pittsburgh, PA 12 years
      Raleigh, NC 5 years
      Nรผrnberg, Germany 3 years
      Tulsa,OK 8 years
      Northfield, MN 12 years
      Thailand 3 years
      Fort Collins, CO 4 years
      next ???? perhaps Seattle, WA until the end ๐Ÿ˜‰ got to stop moving

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 3:23 pm

I’m Jim C born in Yonkers New York, but moved to New Jersey when I was five. Joined the Air Force began in Viet Nam ended in Desert Strom when I found the my mouth was writing check my body couldn’t pay. The family has lived here in NW Florida for the last 25 years. Most of the time I have been fortunate to be with them. We have weather a few hurricanes over the years but by the grace of God have come out fine. Just lost some things. The kids have grown and gone and are doing well on there own. So now it just Carolyn and I and two rescue dogs.

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 3:29 pm

I am Carolo and live in Bartlesville oklahoma

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 4:13 pm

Johnny Mac from Alameda, California. Alameda is a great little island town in the middle of the San Francisco Bay.
      And greetings everyone, this is my first day on the forum!
      Johnny Mac

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 6:26 pm

I’m Cheryl, although I live in northwest Ohio, I am a [COLOR=blue]Michigan Fan:) .[/COLOR][COLOR=black] Born and raised 1 mile from the Michigan line, in Sylvania.[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue] [/COLOR]
      [SIZE=3][COLOR=#4169e1]Go Blue[COLOR=yellow]!!!!:) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 11, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Scottsbluff, Nebraska I live near the wyoming colorado and south dakota borders lived here all my life except for 1 year in bremerton washington near seattle. x husband was in the navy
      GO BIG RED

• Anonymous
      October 11, 2008 at 8:41 pm

Jamie from central michigan, USA!!!

hold up your right hand and point at the exact center of your palm. that is where i live;) us michigan people really do that-easiest way to explain where we live.

i live about 2 hours from both jan and emma.

I’m with Jerimy – GO BLUE!!!! Love U of M!!!

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2008 at 4:19 am

Jody from Mandan North Dakota was born and raised mostly in Bismarck ND which is right across the Missouri river from where I live now but because my ex was a Marine I lived in CA, TX, IN, NC, GA, AL, WI(Twice), and then been to every state in the continental United states and Mexico and we are going to Winnepeg, Canada for the first time in Nov for a surprise party for a friend of my husbands old Navy buddy. I can’t wait to get to go to Alaska and Hawaii but that may be awhile! I thought I had traveled alot until I met my husband who had been in the Navy and spent most his time on ship all over the world lol. Yet we both ended up back home!

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 6:59 am

I live in a small town called Warwick in the state of Queensland in northern Australia. Its Australia’s equivalent of Florida lol. I live about 2hrs from the state capital Brisbane, where we lived for 7 years before moving out here in 2005.

I was born and bred in Melbourne (very similar to seattle) which is the second biggest city behind Sydney.

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 12:08 am

Oh I forgot something very important..

I am a fan of the greatest College Football team ever::

The Ohio State Buckeyes…Go Bucks

Yes Jerimy we are the magical state:D

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 8:22 am

Good morning family.
      My real name is Steve and I live in Gainesville Florida. (home of the Florida Gators. Number 1 in football and basketball all in the same year)Gainesville is in north Florida and beautiful. All country and small old towns. This morning Oct 20 we are at 51. Have a wonderful day
      PS–I was born in the mountains of Wva (a hillbilly) and lived 40 yrs in Miami. back when Miami was a tropical paradice.

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 8:37 am

Tampa Florida, aka home of the Tampa Bay Rays and World Series game this week! Not that I watch baseball, but it is kind of fun! Born in naples, Italy….

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 2:50 pm

My Name is Lindsay. I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada