congratulations

• March 8, 2011 at 10:45 am

congratulations on your retirement Ms. Judy : )

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2011 at 7:00 pm

thanks so much Lori, that was so sweet of you. i was really hoping i could last out the school year but there’s just no way. i’m o.k. with it though now. i was foolish and very stubborn and it looks as though now i;m paying the price. on a brighter note now, i can get back into my painting (i may have to result to abstract since my hands don’t want to coordinate too well anymore!) i know sometimes i float in and out of the forum but i do want EACH and EVERY ONE of you how much this forum means to me. wether you know it or not, i have been with all of you, you have made me laugh, cry, get, angry, kept me uplifted, and most of all you taught me. so i thank you from my heart. i have a feeling i’m going to really be needing some help from you guy’s in the future.
      god bless,
      ms. judy

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2011 at 2:47 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sometimes our body will force us to make decisions. Now is the time to focus on what you want to do; painting, traveling (if that’s in your plans) or just sharing a cup of tea and a friend for an afternoon.

We’ll be here when/if you need to talk. 🙂

Take care,

Tina