Colorado GBSers

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2006 at 1:27 pm

Greetings from the east side of the Pond.

I’ve been contacted by a lady who is looking for a support group in Colorado. I’ve mentioned this forum to her, but thought I’d see if any of our fellow patients are from Colorado. Any takers?

Thanks,

Deb

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2006 at 2:04 pm

The Foundation sends out an informational packet to everyone who requests to be placed on our mailing list. In that packet is a yellow chapter directory which lists about 160 chapters (support groups) worldwide. There are three chapters listed in Colorado – one in Broomfield (Denver area), one in Sterling (NE Colorado) and the third in the Colorado Springs area. Consult your chapter directory for contact information.

Barbara Katzman
      Assoc. Director
      GBS/CIDP Foundation International

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2006 at 9:05 pm

Hi Deb: The contact person for the Denver area support group is Ann Brandt, whose number is 303-438-1428. The greatest help for me in the hospital was being visited by Ann and another member of the support group. I am in Littleton, CO and if your friend wants to contact me just reply here and I will send my phone number as well. Good luck, Jeff

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2006 at 12:01 pm

Hi Deb,

I am in Colorado Springs. Please let me know if I can help out your friend. I sounds like you got the information about the support groups.
      Take care,
      Juli