Collections

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 5:32 pm

My daughter says I am addicted to ebay, though I don’t think so. However, ebay has been the primary source of my two collections — Marguerite sheet music from the early 1900’s and Marguerite china.

What do you collect?

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 5:53 pm

I collect copper pieces, various things. Like cider scoops, dishes, bowls, plates
      candle sticks,vases,punch bowls, etc.

I also collect little water pitchers with matching plates.

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 10:00 pm

Stamps, tiny boxes, and strays pets…:)

I used to collect trading cards but I sold them all to pay for an adoption and I don’t have the heart to start over.

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 10:52 pm

[COLOR=”purple”][COLOR=”Purple”]Angels and Cat figurines[/COLOR][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 11:06 pm

Everything from Southeast Asia, huge Buddha painting, Buddha statue from Nepal, terra-cotta statues, small red chedies, hand-made monk bowl, hand woven fabric, pillows – these are all over the house.

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 5:45 am

Had a few autographed photos of 1950’s New York Yankees and just gave them to my older grandson. Ryan is a contrarian and, hence, not a Yankee fan.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 12:38 pm

For the past 18 years I have collected small plastic windup toys. I had a collection of over 100- each was different.

I donated my collection to The Feline Foundation (a charity dedicated to rescue and finding homes for cats) for sale at their yearly bazaar.

It felt good to give them to a charity that is close to my heart (we’ve adopted 2 cats from them that have brought such joy to our lives), and, oddly enough, it felt great to get rid of them

I have been in a mode of getting rid of “stuff” for the past year and it feels great – very liberating.