CIDP info

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2006 at 12:34 am

I want to start printing out all of the info that I can find on CIDP. I plan on making a CIDP handbook of sorts for myself, Emi’s nurse & dr’s & a few family members.

I was wondering if you all wouldn’t mind helping me out. If you know of a website that has great info on CIDP, I’d love it if you would share the link here. It could also help out newbie’s or anyone else researching their condition to have these sites available to them.

I’ve actually gotten alot of very useful info from (Link deleted by administration)

I found it early on in Emi’s diagnosis & I think I’ve read every ounce of info available there.

Thanks in advance,
      Kelly

BTW, Emi had her last 3x’s a week for 2 weeks IVIG infusion today. Her eye was paralyzed again a few weeks ago. I’m VERY happy to report that as of last Friday her eye was fine & moving to the right again. Just in time for her to start kindergarten in 2 weeks.

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2006 at 3:13 am

Emily’s mum. Go to (Link deleted by administration)
      home page and see the drop down list on the left. There is an excellent account of CIDP. DocDavid

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2006 at 9:39 am

Thanks DocDavid.

Lots of info there!

Kelly

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2006 at 10:33 am

Hey Kelly.

Every time I post a freakin link it gets removed, but here are a few valuable sites with CIDP specific info:

(Link deleted by administration)

like you said the CIDP USA site has many links and great information about CIDP.

I hope that helps.

Jerimy