Can stregnth increase thru day with cidp

• October 12, 2007 at 1:04 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Yes it is possible to have more delays in the mornings & evenings with both GBS & CIDP. I know Emily does so I would imagine that it’s possible with GBS’ers as well.

Did all of his problems start after cutting the PVC pipe & cardboard? If so, then I would have him REST, REST, REST his hands as much as possible for the next week or so. Is it possible to talk to his teacher to get him some help with writing his work so he doesn’t have to? I wouldn’t let him play video games or play baseball/basketball or anything that would require him to use his hands too much.

I PM’d you back.
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2007 at 1:37 pm

As a matter of fact I’m about the same first thing in the morning and late in the afternoon. It seems like it takes awhile for my body to “wake up”, of course it could be that I don’t drink coffee until a couple of hours after I wake up but I’m sure that’s not Kevin’s problem. 😉

I was wondering about that myself because it seems like you should be at your best in the morning since you’ve had a good night’s sleep etc. The only thing I can figure is that my body gets busy repairing at night and takes some time to switch over the maintenance in the morning. It seems like I only have the energy for one thing at a time. I’m either fighting this internal civil war, repairing the damage, or doing things – I don’t have the energy to do more than one at a time.

Don’t know if that helps but I think Ali is right, Kevin and I are similar in our symptoms. 😀

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2007 at 2:59 pm

Hello Dawn,
      Going by how things are with me, I have to say “yes it is possible”. I try to work on my hobbies, crocheting and a little painting and since I’m over using my hands, they do bother me much more then the days when I’m just using them normally. I want to do my hobbies, so I just tolerate the way they feel, but sometimes I must stop overworking them for a brief rest.

We Care, Because We’re Family Who Feels What You Feel.