Brandy Flask

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 6:07 pm

From the May 12th issue of THE WEEK magazine…A new study revealed that a third of ****** women derive more satisfaction from household chores than from sex.

THE WEEK reported the name of the country, which is located in North America/Europe. I thought it might be fun for us to guess which country produced such uninteresting men/hard-working women.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 6:22 pm

I’m not touching that one, but I’d suspect alot of women from all countires would say that.

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 7:06 pm

“a third of ****** women derive more satisfaction from household chores than from sex.”

Oh, now, the missing word! Could it be “married”!?

I am not particularly surprised by these results – to gain satisfaction you need to achieve something. When you complete household chores you gain:

clean and pressed clothes
      a shiny, dust free room
      a good meal put in front of you
      a bed made, ready to roll into
      etc

to gain satisfaction from sex you need … make it up yourselves girls!

Now, I was going to suggest that it ought to read “a third of Irish women” which would mean that two thirds (the majority) of Irish women gain more satisfaction from sex – but, as Irish men have long held the interest of women that cannot be right. before anyone shouts me down, just remember the song by Lonnie Donnegan – “Nobody loves like an Irishman”.

Before you have a go at me, please bear in mind that I am celibate. Great.

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 7:19 pm

TA,

That post just gave me a good laugh, thank you Lady.:D ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Ok I will guess Russia.

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 9:22 pm

I’ll guess England. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      Those Brits are quite practical that way. :p

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 10:35 pm

I’m guessing North America.

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2006 at 11:18 am

Many years ago my friend Victor sent me a postcard from a ski resort. The card was mailed to me at work, reaching me through the huge corporate mail room.

The front of the card had an old black & white photo of a man, a rooster and a loving cup. The headline: my cock won a prize at Telluride.

Flossie wins first prize. British men won or lost, depending on your attitude.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2006 at 6:28 pm

Marge,

As Eartha Kitt once sang ‘an Englishman needs time’

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2006 at 7:09 pm

New York, New York-A Hell of a Town, the Bronx is up, the Battery’s down

Did I get that right Sis? [B]No Debi,[/B] you can’t sing my song. Go sing De Doot De Doot.:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2006 at 5:21 pm

My guess would be Italy.

I’ve seen the way some of my old neighbors cleaned everyday. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2006 at 11:28 pm

I am going to guess German

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 8:52 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]New York, New York [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]it’s a helluva town…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]we’ve got one day here and not another minute[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]to see the famous sights![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]We’ll find the romance and danger waiting in it[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Beneath the Broadway lights;[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]But we’ve hair on our chests[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]So what we like best are the nights[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Sights! Lights! Nights![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]New York New York, a helluva town.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]The Bronx is up, but the Battery’s down.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]The people ride in a hole in the groun’.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]New York, New York, it’s a helluva town![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]The famous places are so many,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Or so the guidebooks say,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]I promised Daddy I wouldn’t miss any.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]And we have just one day.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Got to see the whole town[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]From Yonkers on down to the Bay.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]In just one day![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]New York, New York, a visitors place,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Where no one lives on account of the pace,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]But seven millions are screaming for space.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]New York, New York, it’s a visitors place![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]etc., etc., etc….[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Doot dee doot dee dooooo doot…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 9:19 pm

Miss Debi, I told you not to sing my song. Okay I will sing New York New York.

That old Sinatra song

Start spreading the news,I’m leaving today. Crap I don’t remember the words.

I’m sooooooooooooooo confused :confused: :confused: :confused:
      Help me Debi.

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 10:06 pm

[QUOTE=smallblockfuelie]I am going to guess German[/QUOTE]
      You are right, of course. You win the grand price. I am the only one on the forum to speak from experience. I was married to one for 18 years until I finally realized there was more than household work. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2006 at 10:40 pm

[B]LOL and laughing smiley if there was one! [/B]Dont know why this is the first time I’ve read this thread, but it is reminiscent of “the Tavern” and the thread where you post a town and then someone posts a town with ….blah blah ….(ok, too tired to finish the sentance, and im getting boring, and you know which one i mean). BTW, does it mean anything cause I’m married to a Brit??;) You gals ALWAYS crack me up, thanx for the laughs