boe246

• Anonymous
      November 3, 2006 at 11:53 pm

Hi, I’m new to the site, but not to GBS! From what I’m reading there are a number of people who recover fairly well and a number who don’t. I find it hard to respond to the ones who had a quick recovery as my husband didn’t.I don’t mean they deserve any less attention but I need to talk to those who had it bad and didn’t get anywhere near back to normal. My husband has 2 problems that we haven’t got answers to yet. If anyone can give us any suggestions that would be great! Bob(my husband) has leg spasms all night everynight and he has a cathator and has been having problems only in the last 6 months with alot of bypassing. He took antibiotics, it seemed to help but then it just came back. Any body dealing with the same problems?
      Thanks for reading
      Bonnie

• Anonymous
      November 4, 2006 at 12:53 am

hi bonnie, for the muscle spasms try giving him filtered water-alot, tonic water especially before bed and fruits high in potassium. thats what works for me. if that doesn’t seem to work, check with his dr about requip-its used for restless legs syndrome-works great for spasms also. sorry not sure what you mean about bypassing.:confused: take care.:)