Beth out of Hospital

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Was back in the hospital. Had back surgery for diskitis and a staph of infection of the disk and spinal column. On eight weeks of continous IV antibiotics. Have a wound vac to the incision, wear a brace and will be a long slow come back. restart phresis next week.
      thinking of all of you, can’t sit except for a few minutes.

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2008 at 4:54 pm

Praying for you Beth…sending strength and encouragement your way.
      I read this quote in the book “The Red Sea Rules” by Robert Morgan…”He knows the way He taketh”, even if for the moment we do not.-J.I. Packer

Hope to hear good news from you soon.

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2008 at 6:27 pm

Beth, Soo sorry to hear you are going through more health problems. You are in My Thoughts and Prayers. Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery. Take Care.

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2008 at 7:23 pm

Hi Beth! Sending big hugs your way and hope you recover soon! Missing ya in here so get well soon!

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2008 at 8:46 pm

Beth,
      Good to hear from you. Take care and rest. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

• October 8, 2008 at 8:53 pm

Beth,
      Glad to hear from you! Best wishes for a quicker than expected recovery. Kevie and I will say an extra prayer for you tonight. Sweet dreams.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 5:16 am

Hi Beth,
      I’m so sorry to hear that you are having these problems. I’m sending positive thoughts for a quick recovery your way across the ocean!
      Kazza

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 9:48 am

Beth, You will be in my thought and prayers. Hope to see you up and around so. Here is a pair of hug Bears for you

[IMG]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9089/2bearshugxl4.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2008 at 10:40 am

Yikes! It’s good to have you back Beth, for even a few minutes at a time. Thanks for letting us know what is going on with you – I’m sorry you’ve had a rough time of it. I’m sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Julie

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 7:32 am

dear Beth, so sorry to see what you have to go tru aside all the other problems, but you are a step forward in the battle which means so much. Rest rest rest and we will thinking and pray for you. Take care , Daniela

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 8:10 am

prayers for a peaceful recovery.