Beth Home from the Hospital

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2008 at 10:18 am

Was realeased this AM from the hospital after eight days. What a reflief to be home. Will take me a while to catch up with everyone and start posting again. Thought of all you while away.
      I now have A-Fib with a rapid Vent. respomse and am now on three cardiac medications. Also, had to have 2 units of blood. Tired going to lay down and willl touch base later. Hope all is well with everyone.

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2008 at 10:32 am

Good to hear form you. Take care of yourself.

• July 2, 2008 at 11:51 am

Hi Beth,
      We were on vacation, I did not even know you were feeling ill! Glad you are home, try to rest.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2008 at 11:54 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]Beth
      Glad you are home. Please get as much rest as possible and take care of yourself.[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2008 at 1:26 pm

Glad you are home Beth, I hope things settle down for you soon. Welcome back!

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2008 at 8:39 pm

Welcome home, Beth. Hope you get that heart under control. What specifically are you taking for the a-fib? You know, mine is still there with about 200 beats. Too dangerous to do a cardioversion.

Take care of yourself 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2008 at 12:53 am

Beth, glad to see you home from the hospital & resting at home. There is no place like home!

Norb,
      What a neat video on your posts. Makes me want to ditch my old minivan (with a power lift for my power chair) & get a vehicle like yours. What kind of a car is that anyways? But I only take my power chair out a few times a year; just don’t want to give up the option of not being able to take it…
      Pam

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2008 at 10:46 am

Pam, it’s a Honda Element which has been converted by a company in Battle Creek Michigan. We decided against a van because of poor mileage. The Element is only good for two people since the back seats are rather uncomfortable.

• Anonymous
      July 6, 2008 at 9:51 pm

Beth,

Welcome back…I hope you are doing better each day.

Stacey