Been off the Radar for quite some time

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Howdy Gang,

Hope all is as well as can be with everyone. I havn’t logged in for quite a while. Been working quite a bit and overdoing it. Spent half of August and all of Sept. in Minneapolis for work. Came home only for IVIG. Still at two weeks, and still at load dose. Recovering even still. I have been able to work on my legs for 8-9 hours straight, and did that for 10 consecutive days.

When I come home for IVIG, I sleep through the whole thing I am so bushed.
      Told my boss, I got to slow down or something bad is gonna happen. Hoping
      he understands and eases off. I spent 26 of 33 days on the road working in the hangar. BEAT! to say the least.

I wanted to get signed up for symposium in Phili so I thought I drop a quick note. See lots of new members.

Valley forge is Beautiful- A big Mall at King of Prussia and its close to PHL international. This is my turf, so if anyone has any questions or needs help of any kind, Please let me know. Glad to help.–Tim–

• October 9, 2010 at 1:56 pm

good to see you back! Sounds like you are staying way too busy, I really hope you can work something out with the boss because too much could set you back a few steps. I commend your drive and determination, makes me feel like a wimp!

I wish you great luck in your continued recovery and strides. Hope you are able to make it to the symposium. One of these years I hope to make it there myself.

HUGS

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Yeah
      You are right, I’m fearful of problems.
      Especially every October, I tend to take a dive.
      Just had 7 days home and took a huge nap every day. Now I am back in Minneapolis working till Friday, fly home, infusion Saturday. Makes me tired just thinking about it.