Aweful situation…

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 3:07 am

My wife had two miscarriages, is there any chances for her to give birth to a healthy baby what steps she has to undertake to avoid miscarriages, if any one has solution for this problem reply me

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 8:33 am

hi andrew & welcome,

is your question related to gbs? take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 11:32 pm

Hello Andrew,
      I agree with what Gene said, as a starting point we do need to know if your wife has GBS or CIDP. We become a family here who feels what you feel and we are here for you to talk to.
      From my heart,

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 4:29 am

[QUOTE=gene]hi andrew & welcome,

is your question related to gbs? take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength[/QUOTE]

I will ask my wife about that… seriously i couldnt understand gbs and cidp…can you please tell me the abbreviation of it.

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 8:08 am

andrew,

i think you are on the wrong board. if your wife has gbs or cidp, you would know it. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2007 at 2:52 am

I am christy…my hubby doesnt know about CIDP i appreciate his attitude.. As you said i dont have CIDP(chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy)problems but i have a partial gbs

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2007 at 8:21 am

hi christy,

i don’t know if your miscarriages are related to your gbs, but most women here who become pregnant seem to have no unusual problems as it relates to their gbs. they deliver healthy children. some women can prolly add more than i can. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2007 at 1:29 pm

Hi Christy, I think you mean the other gb. This gbs stands for Guillain-Barre Syndrome. There isn’t a partial to it, it affects the peripheral nervous system. Has nothing to do with the female gb. Take care.

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2007 at 9:24 am

Hello,
      I sent you a PM, don’t know if you got it. One of the treatments we get for the syndromes that we have is called IVIG, which is an infusion that drips into the vein. IVIG can be used to help prevent miscarriages in some women, maybe you should look into it. Just put IVIG into a google search.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2008 at 7:45 am

spam reported to mod.