Appointment with neuro today

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 8:34 am

Well, today I have the follow-up appointment with my neurologist to check in with my progress in recovery from GBS and also to see what the results were from the MRI that I had last week. During the dx for GBS, it was discovered that I have eight lesions in the white matter of my brain. I guess now we’re looking to see if there are any changes, i.e. to see if I also have MS. I’m just praying that everything still looks the same and I won’t have a new diagnosis to deal with on top of trying to recover from GBS. I’ve got enough on my plate already!

So please everyone, keep me in your thoughts this afternoon. I’m scared to death and could really use some prayers and good energy sent my way.

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 9:52 am

Suzanne- I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today! Good luck with your follow up appointment, I hope it brings you positive news. Let us know how it goes!

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 10:14 am

Sending prayers/thoughts your way today!

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 11:14 am

Prayerful thoughts are with you, Suzanne.

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 1:07 pm

Prayers and Positive Energy are going out to You, Suzanne! You know We are here for You!:)

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Thinking of you Suzanne! Hope you have some good news to report back. 🙂

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2007 at 7:43 pm

Suzanne,

I am also sending up some prayers for you. Please let us know as soon as you hear.

Deb:confused: