Airbourne????

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2008 at 11:40 am

I was just wondering if the product Airbourne is an option for CIDPers or not. Has anyone used this product? What does your Dr think of you using it? Will it add more problems to the situation or not?

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2008 at 12:01 pm

Cheryl

Never heard of it. What is it?

Rhonda

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2008 at 2:01 pm

I believe it is a combination of herbs, antioxidants, a huge dose of vitamin C, etc.

I would contact your dr before taking it. CIDP’ers aren’t supposed to take anything that boosts your immune system so I’m not sure on this one.

I recently heard there is a lawsuit going on against the company because research is showing there isn’t any real benefit to taking it.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2008 at 7:37 pm

I’ve used it with no ill effects.

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2008 at 11:33 pm

I have used Airborne with great success. At the first sneeze I take the first tab. Follow it up 6 hours later etc. Recently, a nasty germ wanted to take me over, so I persisted for 3 days till I finlly got success. But I never got sick. I will vouch for this product all the way.
      Mary Ann:)

• Anonymous
      December 18, 2008 at 11:43 pm

I have also used this product with success. But my best preventative measure is flushing the nasal passage regularly with a saline solution as it is a great antimicrobal and really wards off any nasal/respiratory/sore throat issues.And there is no immune system boosting threat.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      December 19, 2008 at 12:19 am

My daughter just told me about that nasal flushing tonight. We decided that you could get the aparatus in a drug store. I will likely give that a try also. Thanks for the input.
      Mary Ann:)