Acupunture

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2006 at 9:55 pm

After my 2nd treatment, my adema is down by 1/2 and I am getting feeling back in my left side. I havent felt this relaxed in YEARS. The kicker, the DR. was a surgan ontil he got hit with MS 13 years ago. To this point, I have been able to take the pain, and all the other fun stuff that comes with this GBS. I feel vary lucky. I had to cut my PT short this week, I over did it, and payed for it. I’m vary frustrated with the hole thang. I’m polish and blonde to boot, LOL.
      I’m dien to get into the boat my hubby wanted for so many years, I just dont feel I can do it yet. I cant bait my own hook, and it realy makes me pissed. The PT and I and my Dr are tryen to find ways, so I can go, I even have a special life vest. And a PVC pipe to help me hold on to my rod. They want to put me in the pool next month, all I can think of, is haven nookie about killed me last night, LOL.
      well, night all

acupunture

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 10:05 pm

I had my 1st try today. Much to my surprise, the MD had MS, he was a surgen 13 years ago. he even gave me home work, LOL. I’m his 1st case of GBS. I have NEVER been so relaxed in all my life. The swelling(adema) has goan down in my ankles. I think he needed my walker more than I did, but he made me feel so relaxed, and at peace. Even my hubby was blown away. He wants to go. I only felt 3 out of the 32 needls that went in. Going to give it a chance for the next month.