A new year!

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 8:57 pm

Hi all! I started my last six months of nursing school today! I was SO nervous this morning! My CIDP is better than ever and this year is looking good! Wish me luck and lots and lots of prayer! I will be a nurse in June!

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 9:18 pm

congratulations lauren..you can do it..can’t wait to see the picture of you on graduation day.

take care and stay strong

• Anonymous
      January 6, 2009 at 9:30 pm

Lauren,
      Good luck and lots of prayers.
      You can do it!

Shirley

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2009 at 10:32 am

Hi Lauren! Yep! I agree that 2009 is going to be a much better year for many of us! And I can’t wait to hear about your graduation! Good luck on starting school! I wish you my best! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2009 at 12:01 pm

And, you will be stellar as a nurse!
      Goodness knows, you KNOW better than most what it means to be a patient. And also how to be patient.
      You will be an asset as your ears and brain are going to be far more keen about the truth and lies some say about their pain. The patients may never know why, but for those in real pain? You are gonna be special to them!
      Keep up your strength and pace yourself when you can, and have the faith to achieve it all!
      My own first ‘nurse’ was my first IV nurse. She is a life long type 1 diabetic who has experienced more needles than I ever will….but she was keen on learning about what might be going wrong when I got any reaction [mostly minor at the time] but still, alert to those changes that could be problems or life-threatening. Problems are avoided with the knowledges!
      Go for it!

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 4:10 am

Wishing you lots of Luck!
      I wish I had 6 months left to finish my degree! I have approx 2 years. Oh well…
      Lets hope your CIDP continues to improve – fingers crossed. Oh, one thing I have learned with studying and having CIDP – using the brain can be quite tiring – but then again I am quite a bit older than you – so that probably contributes to my brain fatigue 🙂
      Best wishes,
      kazza

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 7:57 am

Lauren,

congrats and kudos to you ! You are young and can do anything you set your mind to.
      You will make a wonderful nurse.

Keep us posted !

Stacey