7 year anniversary

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Howdy friends!

It’s been a long time since I have posted and as Brandy’s 7 year anniversary of her GBS onset is almost here (8/3), just thought I would drop by and give you an update on her.
      It’s hard to believe but Brandy is now a Senior at MSU (sorry Jerimy). She is still in Marching Band (color guard) with camp beginning in a few short weeks. She stayed at school this summer to take classes as she set herself a goal when she began, to finish in 4 years. Its that determination that got her thru GBS and will help her reach her graduation goal. She is also the drill writer and instructor for a couple of the local high school marching band color guard squads. She will be moving into a house with 3 other friends for her last year at State. She is currently working part time as a nanny to 3 little girls. All in all Brandy is doing very well. Our hopes and prayers for all that are suffering with GBS is that each and everyone will have a recovery as good as Brandy’s has been. To all of my family and friends here on the site, you are always in my heart and prayers.:)
      ~Maggie~

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 12:59 am

yea brandy..:D we are all so very proud of you. don’t ever let this ugly monster get you down. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

YOU GO GIRL

stormy

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 6:09 am

Thanks for the update maggie. Keep up positive attitude Brandy.

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 3:15 pm

Tell Brandy happy anniversary, when are we all going out for drinks to celebrate???? I am all moved, get ahold of me 🙂

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 6:21 pm

Jerimy,

Pick the bar and the date!!! We will celebrate!!!

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2006 at 10:32 pm

Get ahold of me 🙂