2008 is not turning out to be such a good yr

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2008 at 1:03 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Well I thought this was going to a better yr than 2007. Back in December one of my cousins was stabbed to death by his uncle. Then this past Friday my cousins mom passed away, now I’m trying to deal with something else. My FIL is in the hospital & is in very bad shape in the ICU unit. He had pneumonia & a massive infection in his lungs, he also had a white blood cell count problem. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple] He had been treated for this for quite some time, they just couldn’t seem to get to the bottom of the problem & resolve it. So I talked to my daughter earlier, she said he has massive swelling in his body. His fingers are turning blue & there are a lot of fluids seeping from his body. I guess now I’m going to have to try & deal with the thought of another family loss. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]As for me I’m trying to deal with this stupid Neuropathy Pain, & it is driving me completely up the wall. I’m still having so many problems trying to deal with, the loss of Debbie. I thought this was going to be a better yr, but now I see it’s just the contrary.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2008 at 1:52 pm

Terry, I am so sorry! I can’t imagine all the emotions that run rampant thru your heart and soul. Please know that I care and I’ll keep you in my prayer thoughts. Many hugs from the NW.

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2008 at 1:59 pm

Just know that there are people all over the world reading these postings and when we read stories such as yours, our hearts go out to you. Keep as positve as you can even though it is hard and I will keep you in my prayers.

Take good care.
      Janet

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2008 at 4:35 pm

Terry,
      I am thinking of you as always. Try not to take on any more than you can handle. Stay in touch.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2008 at 10:22 pm

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Well I’ve talked to my daughter several times today checking on my FIL. He is still hanging on, I don’t know how though. Thanks for your responses on this.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2008 at 11:23 pm

Big Hugs Terry!!! You are in My Thoughts and Prayers along with Your Family!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2008 at 2:08 pm

Dear Terry:

I am sorry you are having to endure all of this. You certainly deserve better than everything that has fallen onto you in such a short period of time. Please know that you are not going through this alone. We are here for you, You will be in our hearts and prayers.

Lee

• Anonymous
      February 4, 2008 at 11:08 am

We are here to support you and know we care.
      God will give you the strenght to overcome all of this.
      You have had more than your share in such a short time.
      Praying for you