2 Weddings

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 1:32 pm

I have great news, my oldest son Mike is getting married in May or June and my youngest son Dan is getting married this October. I am so excited and have been planning some weddings things with them. I get along great with both of my future daughters-in-law. They are the sweetest women and I love them like they were my daughters. ๐Ÿ™‚

Now if I can just find a woman for my middle son Jeff and marry him off, I’d be in my glory.:D

Can’t wait to have more grandchildren. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 1:50 pm

[B]CONGRATULATIONS and celebrations[/B] Donna! That is wonderful news, more festive family meals around that big Italian table.

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 1:53 pm

How absolutely fantabulous!! Thanks for sharing the bright spots with us ๐Ÿ™‚ Grandchildren are ~ well ~ how would one describe something so precious? I adore each one of our 11 (I’m not that old ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 2:25 pm

Congrats Donna ๐Ÿ™‚

Jer

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 6:42 pm

Congrats to your sons, donna! and to you also!!:)

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 7:48 pm

whoo hooo,
      bout time they moved out. free up a little space. unless, ah
      them womin movin in.

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 9:30 pm

[QUOTE=soapy]whoo hooo,
      bout time they moved out. free up a little space. unless, ah
      them womin movin in.[/QUOTE]

I only have the younger one living with me for now to help me out, he had his own place until I moved back to Northern New Jersey and he’ll be gone come October.I’ll miss him, he’s a great person and has been my rock for awhile now. My older son has his own house in Pa. where he lives with my future DIL Maria and my grandson Antonio.

Guess I’ll move on to a smaller place probably, haven’t thought it out yet. Maybe I’ll stay in this big place, I do love it.

I don’t think them womin be movin in, you can’t have 2 women in a kitchen or the same house. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank You everyone for the Congrats on my sons marriages, just wish that Frank were here to share this happiness.

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2006 at 10:55 pm

He sees it Donna, just know that He’ll be there on Their special days!:)

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Wonderful news Brandy!

Will called off his wedding last summer. Do you need 50dz red silk roses, 2 cases of silver wired ribbon, aisle runners……………………………? I have a closet full of stuff, your welcome to it girlfriend.

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 10:23 am

Thanks for the offer Kass.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes for Mike and Maria and
      Danny and Nia. I am so excited. This Friday night Danny is driving the Fire Dept’s Hook and Ladder to Nia’s house and raising the ladder to her bedroom to give her the engagement ring. I’ll be there taping it and bringing lots of champagne to celebrate. Nia doesn’t know that Dan is doing this. We’re trying to coordinate with her sister to get Nia to the bedroom as Dan arrives on the Fire truck, this should be lots of fun. The men of Hook and Ladder are helping us to coordinate this too. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 2:02 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”][SIZE=”5″]Congratulations to your sons Brandy .
      I wish them all the happiness and health in their lives .
      That would be a great surprise to your daughter in low …and how romantic !:)
      I bet your daughter in lows love you and adore you lots .
      [/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 11:33 pm

That is so romantic. You will have to share all of the details. I would say you have raised some wonderful children. Take care and congratulations.

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2006 at 1:42 am

that is such a neat way to ask her. give your son a hug for me. you should call out your local tv station, i’m sure a beautiful story like that would add a snap to the dreery news we’ve been hearing about lately!:)

• July 18, 2006 at 11:13 am

Congrats donna. I hope they all have long and happy marriages.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2006 at 11:59 pm

[COLOR=red]Great News, Brandy, sorry we could visit you when we were in NJ. Miss ya!:D [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2006 at 8:55 am

What a fantastic idea. Congrats Donna..

We shall appreciate if you post some selective photos of the celebration.

Please convey my best wishes and regards to all family members.