testosterone gel

August 4, 2008 at 5:07 pm

yes, i have some. it was prescribed by my doctor and i had to obtain it from a compounding pharmacy…

mine is called “testot prop” 2% testosterone… its a light yellow cream that is rubbed directly on the vulva–

um, sorry gals, it did not help me– i assume because the nerves leading to that region were damaged. i am hoping that as i continue to improve with prednisone, this to shall improve, i hope…

apparently it is designed for post menopausal women whose hormones have shifted–


p.s. yeah, where are the guys?:rolleyes: