No tricks

January 18, 2010 at 6:12 pm

The only thing I can suggest is to “interview” potential doctors.

You need to find someone that will work for you… after all without patients doctors would be nothing!

You need to find a doctor that knows about CIDP and how to treat it.

Get a list of physicians and start calling.

You know your body best and need the help from the doctor to make things work the best that they can!

I know there is a UK forum on GBS/CIDP, perhaps they have a list of doctors.

Good luck,
Rhonda from Canada