April 25, 2007 at 9:13 am

Hello Bill,
You can also get help paying for medications that you need because many of us are on things like neurontin for neuropathy pain.

There is a web site called NEEDYMEDS that you can apply to and you can call the pharmacy companies for your medications and plead your case.